Manly v Roosters , who do you hate more ??

• Have hated Manly for years as an old Wests supporter

But must admit I almost (well not really ) feel sorry for them now

But the Roosters , different story , if the world swallowed up their entire roster and Nick Politis now , I’d be happy

Pick who you want though , you may hate another club more than these bottom feeders

• Melbourne - they were manufactured after super league and caused long standing clubs to merge. Followed by keeping their players after cheating. The hatred may subside when Smith, Slater and Bellamy retire but probably not.

• Banned

As it stands

Souths in a canter just because of their fans. They are by far the worst

Roosters not far behind because of obvious reasons

Rest I dont really care about

• @:

Melbourne - they were manufactured after super league and caused long standing clubs to merge. Followed by keeping their players after cheating. The hatred may subside when Smith, Slater and Bellamy retire but probably not.

Voted for Storm as well. Same reasons as above, as well the originators of wrestling, and showing no contrition for the salary cap cheating

• Currently it would be the Roosters but the storm are only a boat length behind.

• I voted Storm …
    Souff scum fans are right up there !

Pamfers fans are the biggest whingers though .

• Hate the cheating, elitist, stuck up, arrogant Rorters with a passion.
    Daylight second
    Storm (Bellamy) next for wrecking the game through introduction of the wrestle in all its forms

• Banned

Earlier than the STorm it may have been the Bulldogs who invented the total defence, of 3 or 4 tacklers that causes injuries and slows the game down.

To hurry the game up they just have to outlaw no more than two defenders at one time.

• ForumSupporter

ALL OF THEM + a happy tiger…

• Parra/Souths top the list as a long term term follower of football.Donkeys Storm and Roosters rapidly making ground

• Roosters. I hate that club and their rent-a-crowd fanbase with a passion. Just a scumbag club who offer nothing to the development of the game and yet seem to get everything.

Parra would be close second simply because of their fans.

Souths would be close to the top of my list now because of their fans also.

• Storm, Rorters and Parra top my list.
    Probably in that order too.
    Oh - and then Brisbane.
    Not too fussed on Manly either.
    Or the Sharks.
    Come to think of it, I’ll just go with Geo - except the Happy Tiger bit 'cause I’ve never met the dude - but then again he is a Queenslander. 😉

• @:

Largest poll ever ?

New batch of toads me thinks !

• @:

You hate me 😢 😢 😢

• Which schmucks voted for the WT’s ??

Recent Topics