Kelly wants to remain a Sea Eagle

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles centre Brian Kelly has expressed his interest in remaining a long-term player for Manly. The rising star has been repeatedly linked to opposition clubs, but remains adamant he’d like to stay in the northern beaches, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Kelly, 22, has played all 18 games in the centres for the Sea Eagles this season which includes scoring five tries, having seven try assists and making eight line breaks.

Kelly is hoping the Sea Eagles will extend his contract until the end of 2021 as he believes the lifestyle at Manly best suits him. “I’ve still got one more year on my contract and I want to stay here,” Kelly said. “I enjoy the northern beaches and I love the boys and the staff.”

“I fit in here — it is where I made my NRL debut so I have a soft spot for them”.

With Manly having no chance of making finals in 2018, Kelly will be looking to finish off the year strong for the Sea Eagles in what could boost his chances of getting that contract extension.

• Well, that looks like another hope dashed unless it is all crap.

Being the Telecrap it is quite possible.

• Banned

Didn’t mbye pretty much say the same about the dogs then ended up here 2 weeks later lol?

• Unless he’s angling for a bigger contract with us.

• No bus ticket for you …move on who is next …wanting to stay at a club with the worst coach and the player with the most punchable face in the league good luck with that buddy!

• Be fair on him - he just wants to soak in that deep rich culture at Manly

Bahahaha

• Id rather live in Northern beaches than almost anywhere else in Syd if my extended family work was close….

• I have lived on the northern beaches of Sydney for over 40 years and am now retired here.It is a wonderful place as long as you are north of Dee Why

• @:

I have lived on the northern beaches of Sydney for over 40 years and am now retired here.It is a wonderful place as long as you are north of Dee Why

What’s wrong with Dee Why?

That’s where all the Brazilians live.

• @:

Didn’t mbye pretty much say the same about the dogs then ended up here 2 weeks later lol?

Yea that’s right - what do people expect him to say - " I can’t stand this club, the coach or the attitude of some players. I can’t wait to get out of here and fortunately i have a number of clubs who are very interested in signing me."

• @:

@:

I have lived on the northern beaches of Sydney for over 40 years and am now retired here.It is a wonderful place as long as you are north of Dee Why

What’s wrong with Dee Why?

That’s where all the Brazilians live.

Far too much high rise

• Banned

@:

@:

Yea that’s right - what do people expect him to say - " I can’t stand this club, the coach or the attitude of some players. I can’t wait to get out of here and fortunately i have a number of clubs who are very interested in signing me."

Pretty much, always respect your current employer unless you are someone called Mitchell moses

• Look at the Roosters, they don’t deal with midgets - only size and speed for them

• Meh, players say this all the time.

He wouldn’t be on a lot of coin though. So they could probably squeeze him in, whereas we could offer a long term contract

• @:

@:

@:

Pretty much, always respect your current employer unless you are someone called Mitchell moses

Or Aaron Woods

Recent Topics