16. Robbie Rochow
    17. Matt Eisenhuth

Reserves:
    18. Jacob Liddle
    19. Chris McQueen
    20. Pita Godinet
    21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Coach: Ivan Cleary

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/24/cleary-names-strong-side-for-pivotal-bulldogs-clash/

• Rochow is a big down grade on garlic sauce

• @:

Rochow is a big down grade on garlic sauce

To be honest I haven’t been that impressed with Alioai this year so I don’t think it’s that much of a loss.

Good to see all the HIA guys named from last week. Let’s hope we give our for and against a good boost this week.

• Mbye to run riot !

• Banned

@:

@:

To be honest I haven’t been that impressed with Alioai this year so I don’t think it’s that much of a loss.

Good to see all the HIA guys named from last week. Let’s hope we give our for and against a good boost this week.

Agree but I still have much more faith in garlic sauce over rochow

Hopefully rochow can benefit off the back of the rest of our forwards laying the platform

• @:

Mbye to run riot !

Man of the Match performance coming up. I can feel it!

• The back row is getting skinnier by the week. Should still account for the Dogs though. Fingers crossed 1 or 2 backrowers are added for next year. They’re needed.

• @:

@:

Mbye to run riot !

Man of the Match performance coming up. I can feel it!

Mbye vs Hopoate. Battle of the fullbacks.

• Not complains with the team. Let’s hope we’re mentally up for this one as this is usually a game we’d not be up for

• @:

@:

@:

Agree but I still have much more faith in garlic sauce over rochow

Hopefully rochow can benefit off the back of the rest of our forwards laying the platform

Aloiai has a much higher cieling than Rochow. However, Rochow would be just what we need right now if he could recapture his form from the start of the year.

• Aloiai injured ??

• @:

Mbye to run riot !

Mybe ??

• Oh well, weakened with Aloiai out but it is what it is. Should still be too strong for the dogs.

• @:

Aloiai injured ??

Broken hand. Had surgery today

• Nice to see some speed and mobility in the forward pack.

Recent Topics