WESTS Tigers Team V Canterbury..

• @:

Farah cleared to play. Trained with the full team today

Didnt hear anything about Garner and Nofa but considering Farah was the worst out of the 3 and passed fit I’m guessing they are good to go aswell

Good news!

• @:

Bulldogs have nothing to lose by adventurous play and we are most likely favourites which goes to our heads so it all plays into a surprise loss for us which has been the go over the last few years

Is it so hard to punctuate?

:bash

• @:

Noffa seemed fine in the sheds sitting next to Farah. No reason to think he won’t play.

Looked even better pounding out the victory song.

• @:

@:

Noffa seemed fine in the sheds sitting next to Farah. No reason to think he won’t play.

Looked even better pounding out the victory song.

Played a round of golf the next day also

• Good News. Feeling better about the game now.

• ForumSupporter

Wests Tigers NRL Head Coach Ivan Cleary has updated his 19-man squad to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs tomorrow night for their Round 20 clash.

Kickoff for the match is at 7:50pm AEST from ANZ Stadium as Wests Tigers look to record a third win in succession and keep their finals hopes alive with six games remaining in the regular season.

After successfully undergoing all the necessary concussion protocols throughout the week, Robbie Farah, David Nofoaluma and Luke Garner have all been named and are expected to play against the Bulldogs.

Cleary has confirmed no changes yet to the side originally named during the week and told reporters on Thursday that the trio were looking likely to take their place in the side for tomorrow’s clash.

A strong indication that Farah, in particular, should be right to go after being stretchered off in last week’s win over South Sydney is the fact that young gun hooker Jacob Liddle has been omitted from the squad as a reserve player, along with utility Pita Godinet who has spent time in the No.9 jersey this year.

Chris McQueen and Malakai Watene-Zelezniak have been retained by Cleary as reserves, while Dean Pay’s Bulldogs will also line up as per program with Chris Smith and John Olive named as reserves.

Final team lists for both sides will be confirmed one hour prior to kickoff tomorrow (6:50pm, Friday).

WESTS TIGERS

1. Moses Mbye
    2. David Nofoaluma
    3. Esan Marsters
    4. Kevin Naiqama
    5. Corey Thompson
    6. Benji Marshall
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Russell Packer (capt.)
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Ben Matulino
    11. Michael Chee Kam
    12. Luke Garner
    13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
    14. Alex Twal
    15. Sauaso Sue
    16. Robbie Rochow
    17. Matt Eisenhuth

Reserves:

19. Chris McQueen
    21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Coach: Ivan Cleary

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/26/nrl-team-update-round-20/

• ForumSupporter

NRL Late Changes: Round 20
    Author Dan Talintyre Timestamp Fri 27 Jul 2018, 06:50 PM

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary has finalised his team to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs tonight for their Round 20 clash at ANZ Stadium.

Kickoff for the match is at 7:50pm AEST with live coverage via FOX League and Channel 9.

After recent wins over the St. George-Illawarra Dragons and South Sydney Rabbitohs, Cleary has confirmed a near-identical lineup from the one named earlier in the week with rookie forward Luke Garner earning the first start of his career in place of Josh Aloiai, who is out with a broken hand.

His promotion to the run-on side sees Chris McQueen on the bench in place of Robbie Rochow.

Garner, along with Robbie Farah and David Nofoaluma, has been confirmed to start tonight’s game after passing the appropriate concussion protocols following their knocks last week against the Rabbitohs.

Nofoaluma will tonight play his 100th NRL game (all for Wests Tigers), while Elijah Taylor will play his 50th club game following previous stints in his career at both the NZ Warriors and Penrith Panthers.

Canterbury-Bankstown will line up as per program with no late changes to the side.

WESTS TIGERS

1. Moses Mbye
    2. David Nofoaluma
    3. Esan Marsters
    4. Kevin Naiqama
    5. Corey Thompson
    6. Benji Marshall
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Russell Packer (capt.)
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Ben Matulino
    11. Michael Chee Kam
    12. Luke Garner
    13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
    14. Alex Twal
    15. Sauaso Sue
    17. Matt Eisenhuth
    19. Chris McQueen

Coach: Ivan Cleary

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/27/nrl-late-changes-round-20/

• McQueen gets another chance. Jeez I’d love to see him hit some form - would help our back row depletion

• @:

McQueen gets another chance. Jeez I’d love to see him hit some form - would help our back row depletion

Me too! I’ve always liked McQueen and it was a real shame he picked up that debilitating injury before coming to play with us. I really hope he can overcome it and begin playing like he used again.

• @:

McQueen gets another chance. Jeez I’d love to see him hit some form - would help our back row depletion

Be good for both us and him I think, he would surely be low on confidence.

• Banned

If Chris cant find form tonight he never will, dead set no better chance

• Fire up McQueen!!

• Lets hope he gets some long minutes tonight

• Warms ups happening now

• Go hard Steve McQueen

Recent Topics