13 Adam Elliott

INTERCHANGE
    14 Fa’amanu Brown
    15 Greg Eastwood
    16 Ofahiki Ogden
    17 Danny Fualalo

• Fairly solid 1st 13

Hopefully their bench let’s then down badly

• If we can’t win this by 12, may as well start blooding juniors and booking surgeries.

• Eastwood was good last week

• Fa’amanu Brown can cause some damage on his day

• If we defend like we can, we can keep them try less I believe

• I would be devastated if we don’t tap that side by 20.

• ForumSupporter

They look desperate tooooooo me…

• Banned

That team on paper is probably the best in the comp. Really gonna have to lift our intensity this Friday if we are any chance against this star studded Bulldogs team.

Dogs 13+

• @:

Desperate to avoid the Spoon yes Geo

Not the worst side ever fielded , but WE need to stand up and put a top notch , whole hearted 80 minute performance on the board

Not 60 minutes and then play side to side flick pass garbage

Put them to the sword , try and stick a dirty great +++++ on our F/A once the job is done , but get the win 1st

• have we won the last 2 or 3 against dogs

• @:

@:

Not the worst side ever fielded , but WE need to stand up and put a top notch , whole hearted 80 minute performance on the board

Put them to the sword , try and stick a dirty great +++++ on our F/A once the job is done , but get the win 1st

The worst team ever to be fielded was when we named a side with a halves pairing of Jordan Rankin and Justin Hunt or something outrageous like that back in 2016. Not good memories at all

• Don’t have much going for them. By far the weakest spine in the comp.

• @:

That team on paper is probably the best in the comp. Really gonna have to lift our intensity this Friday if we are any chance against this star studded Bulldogs team.

Dogs 13+

Serious… I was looking at their team thinking, that must be the worst spine in the comp.

• @:

@:

@:

The worst team ever to be fielded was when we named a side with a halves pairing of Jordan Rankin and Justin Hunt or something outrageous like that back in 2016. Not good memories at all

How many Bulldogs forwards would you take though ??

That’s where the game will be won , we don’t get an even share of possession , get rolled in the forwards , don’t complete our sets at 80% , we can lose this game

Anyone thinking this is an easy game better not speak to the players

I’m not taking pot shots at Benji or Robbie , but how many unlosable games from 2006-2013 did we lose because we didn’t show up or didn’t respect our opposition

Easily double figures , games EXACTLY like this one

Recent Topics