Bulldogs side

• Haha donuts.
    Hope I can get back into photo bucket

• Historically We dont do well as the favourites.

We need some serious Points.

I would hate to miss out on the Semis on +/-

• Scoring points is their big weakness, and with Woods gone their second phase play through the middle has taken a hit too. Klemmer will go forward all day, but there’s not a lot of size or impact in their squad now and the halves will struggle behind that pack I feel.

• As with every game, it’s all about turning up and the desire to win. If we can keep up the desire and hunger we have shown in the last 2 weeks, we will account for them. If we show up with the same level of intensity we had against the Titans - they will beat us.
    It will be interesting to see if we can sustain the effort levels required to string a series of wins together now that the pressure is on.
    I am still getting over that game against the Titans at Leichhardt - we could not have had a better opportunity offered up - everything aligned for us that day and I was so sure we would smash it. I can’t remember leaving the ground as disappointed as that for ages, especially when a win would have put us back in contention with a bye to follow.
    Question is do we have enough belief to take our opportunity against the Bulldogs - I reall hope so!!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

They look desperate tooooooo me…

Desperate to avoid the Spoon yes Geo

Not the worst side ever fielded , but WE need to stand up and put a top notch , whole hearted 80 minute performance on the board

Not 60 minutes and then play side to side flick pass garbage

Put them to the sword , try and stick a dirty great +++++ on our F/A once the job is done , but get the win 1st

The worst team ever to be fielded was when we named a side with a halves pairing of Jordan Rankin and Justin Hunt or something outrageous like that back in 2016. Not good memories at all

I see you that side and raise you Rd 14 2002

1. Joel Caine

2. Hassan Saleh

3. Kevin McGuinness

4. Matt Seers

5. Makasini Richter

6. Daniel Fitzhenry

7. Glen Air

8. Corey Pearson

9. Robert Mears

10. John Skandalis

11. Anthony Laffranchi

12. Luke Isakka

13. Darren Senter ©

14. Ben Jeffries

15. Steven Crouch

16. Chris Paterson

17. Steve Trindall

Up against a Penrith side: Wesser, Luke Lewis, Elford, Geoff Bell, Chris Hicks, Luke Young, Craig Gower, Ward, Priddis, Lang, Galuvao, T Puletua, Sattler, Joel Clinton, Roarty, Chad Halliday, Donato. Only lost 22-18 as well!

A revision of that Penrith side would go on to win the comp the following year.

I was at that game (and about 5K people on a Saturday arvo at LO). Wests Tigers were leading until the last five minutes. Skando tried his absolute butt off. Depressing depressing game…

• Banned

This is one of the games where we can probably play bad yet still get away with the win. I hope that’s not the case though, I want them to show the same no mercy against souths. No game should be taken lightly

Plus Bulldogs havent exactly been getting flogged either, I actually think if they had competent halves they’d be doing a lot better

• First priority is to win - obviously. But gee it would be nice to play strong dominant footy for 80 minutes and really rack up a 20-30 point victory. Could really help come round 25.

• @:

@:

@:

They look desperate tooooooo me…

Desperate to avoid the Spoon yes Geo

Not the worst side ever fielded , but WE need to stand up and put a top notch , whole hearted 80 minute performance on the board

Not 60 minutes and then play side to side flick pass garbage

Put them to the sword , try and stick a dirty great +++++ on our F/A once the job is done , but get the win 1st

The worst team ever to be fielded was when we named a side with a halves pairing of Jordan Rankin and Justin Hunt or something outrageous like that back in 2016. Not good memories at all

Rankin and Littlejohn was pretty bad vs the Donks last season. 36-0.

• Broncos have a good Run home. We need to win these games big.

• @:

Broncos have a good Run home. We need to win these games big.

I think we will be chasing the Warriors better chance they might get a dud call than the Broncos would and we get a chance to play the Warriors before the season is done. Pity we only got 1 game against the Broncos this year, yes historically not a good match up for us but any games against those 6th 7th and 8th teams is a big chance for a team in our position.

• @:

Broncos have a good Run home. We need to win these games big.

Spartan brother

Brisbane have Roosters ,Sharks , Souths ,Cowboys , Dogs and Eagles

I reckon they will lose 3 of those games , they could lose 4 (Cows will get them trust me)

Sharks and Souths will stick it to their inexperienced forward pack

• Look, these kinds of games are danger games.

We are expected to win.

IF we want to complete in the finals this year we need to put away teams like this - SIMPLE

If the Tigers are to go on and make the 8, it will be the Tigers by 20 points.

If we aren’t it will be Bulldogs by 2.

• @:

@:

I remember that game. Leichhardt. Fitzy’s debut.

Doughnuts first outing

Recent Topics