David Nofoaluma tackle by Sam Burgess

• Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?

• @:

Is it just me 00:15 into video WT*?

Yes, I think it is you 00:15 into video

Go Moltzen !

• @:

I saw it at the time, made my blood boil.

Disappointed the club didnt follow this one up with an official complaint.

• @:

@:

I saw it at the time, made my blood boil.

Disappointed the club didnt follow this one up with an official complaint.

IMO Sam Burgess rolling his body over comatose David Nofoaluma’s head when getting up from tackle was totally unnecessary.

• Would you expect anything less from a Souffs grub.

• Cheap shot Summy spent the whole game lining up Tigers players for head slams. Makes no difference whether the NRL saw it they are all talk and no action.

• A lot of things Sam Burgess does on field to players make a lot of peoples blood boil … In the words of Sam Burgess himself … “Git up you Kat” … he’s the biggest cat going around. He should have got at least two weeks for that hit on Farah … first point of contact is Burgess’ shoulder into Farah’s mouth. He has carry over points so it should have rubbed him out for at least a couple of games.

Late in the game against us, Sam Burgess got tackled rather aggressively by us, and he wasn’t happy about it … as he was getting to his knees one of our players hand just touched him on the shoulder … but Burgess then fell backwards as if he had been pushed back to the ground … pfft … 120kg forward who is hard to put on the ground at the best of times … but when a hand slides across his shoulder … it knocks him to the ground … it’s simple, the guy is a big, big CAT … !!

• I’d take that big cat in a heartbeat

• ForumSupporter

@:

I’d take that big cat in a heartbeat

of course you would golden gloves… 😆

• @:

A lot of things Sam Burgess does on field to players make a lot of peoples blood boil … In the words of Sam Burgess himself … “Git up you Kat” … he’s the biggest cat going around. He should have got at least two weeks for that hit on Farah … first point of contact is Burgess’ shoulder into Farah’s mouth. He has carry over points so it should have rubbed him out for at least a couple of games.

Late in the game against us, Sam Burgess got tackled rather aggressively by us, and he wasn’t happy about it … as he was getting to his knees one of our players hand just touched him on the shoulder … but Burgess then fell backwards as if he had been pushed back to the ground … pfft … 120kg forward who is hard to put on the ground at the best of times … but when a hand slides across his shoulder … it knocks him to the ground … it’s simple, the guy is a big, big CAT … !!

He maybe a cat - but he isn’t a Tiger!

Just a little wabbit with cauliflower ears. 😃

• Don’t like him much but anyone who plays a grand final with a busted face deserves some respect

• @:

@:

I’d take that big cat in a heartbeat

of course you would golden gloves… 😆

You are getting worse seriously

On our 30 man roster :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

• ForumSupporter

Nice save…

• @:

Nice save…

Bathurst is waiting :rant

• He is a grub, but no head slam.

Recent Topics