Thomas Mikaele?

What happened to him? Injured or something?

Had his arm in a cast a few weeks ago….

Another hype player that won’t make it?
Lamar Liovalave?

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

And you have watched him play how many times Demps ??

Kids 19 from memory playing as a prop , unless your a freak like Aaron Woods was your not going to kill until your 21-22

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

Dunno about that mate, I wondered the same…
But I think he just needs to play in a half decent side and he’d be fine.

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

That name rings a bell.

@:

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

Kids 19 from memory playing as a prop , unless your a freak like Aaron Woods was your not going to kill until your 21-22

Few times.
I hope he makes it, don’t get me wrong….
It’s just every year there’s always a few of these guys.

We had Gamble who was a forum fav for reasons unknown who is an absolute dud and really proved it, despite all the forum hype.

@:

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

That name rings a bell.

He’s a dud brah…
Forum hype boy, ended up sucking… Went to the dogs. Didnt do a thing. Now in Q cup.

@:

@:

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

Few times.

We had Gamble who was a forum fav for reasons unknown who is an absolute dud and really proved it, despite all the forum hype.

When an assistant coach of a Qld Cup side lets me know about this “beast” (his words originally , not mine ) we are about to pick up , my ears stick up

He may not be the next Woods , Fifita , Lazarus ,Webcke or Civonaceva but props rarely crack it at 19 years of age

@:

@:

@:

@:

Lamar Liovalave?

Few times.

When an assistant coach of a Qld Cup side lets me know about this “beast” (his words originally , not mine ) we are about to pick up , my ears stick up

He may not be the next Woods , Fifita , Lazarus ,Webcke or Civonaceva but props rarely crack it at 19 years of age

All the best to him mate…
Prob be a star and sign for broncos.

Anyone remember our last “beast prop”

Taniela Pasaka?

I’d like to think Mikaele will make it - He’s still growing into his body and the club isn’t rushing him - he’s had a few ISP games off the bench. Looked pretty massive next to a few of our FG players in the pre-season. Another off-season will do him good and he could be one to watch next season.

@:

Taniela Pasaka?

Size wise he is a beast , he towers over many much older players atm

@:

Taniela Pasaka?

Getting plenty of FG at Manly - and not playing too badly from what I’ve seen. He’ll improve still.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme