FOXTEL

• Roll call!!

Who has it and who doesn’t?

Any good shows on there u can recommend?

I just upgraded to the IQ3 box so keen to test out the catch up stuff…

• My dad’s going to get us onto my uncle’s foxtel go account as he only uses foxtel on the TV and doesn’t use the online account.

• I’ve got it. My favourite (after sport) is ‘on demand’ - full seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm with Larry David. Absolutely hilarious

• @:

My dad’s going to get us onto my uncle’s foxtel go account as he only uses foxtel on the TV and doesn’t use the online account.

Yep most people dont use their foxtel go account so if you know someone just ask them nicely 😎

• Pretty much just watch fox league, Discovery turbo and some docos

• @:

@:

My dad’s going to get us onto my uncle’s foxtel go account as he only uses foxtel on the TV and doesn’t use the online account.

Yep most people dont use their foxtel go account so if you know someone just ask them nicely 😎

My dad’s paying for my uncle’s subscription.

• @:

As a law abiding member of the community I must report this to Foxtels fraud team.

I predict you and your uncle won’t be enjoying any foxtel soon enough 😉

• Had it for over 15 years

Apart from the footy and every round of the V8’s it’s pretty crap tbh .

Not to mention the knobs lost the rights for the EPL :brick:

Way too many ads and repeat series .

…And having to pay an extra $10 per month to watch footy in HD is absolute BS !

• @:

Roll call!!

Who has it and who doesn’t?

Any good shows on there u can recommend?

I just upgraded to the IQ3 box so keen to test out the catch up stuff…

Animal planet at the moment its basically forum members chasing a member in the know for a rumour.

• @:

@:

As a law abiding member of the community I must report this to Foxtels fraud team.

Not if my dad’s paying for the foxtel subscription in the first place 😛

• @:

@:

@:

Not if my dad’s paying for the foxtel subscription in the first place 😛

Sure 😒

• I have it for the NRL and NFL as for the normal shows Game of Thrones and Westworld have been excellent.The only other channels i watch would be History channel and National Geographic.
    The rest is terrible

• I stream it - i just have the drama package to get the showtime stuff. Just recently dropped the sport channel - overpriced and i don’t watch that much of the nrl anymore. I have a telstra tv box so i can watch replays of any nrl match if i want to.

• The walking dead before it basically became a soapie.

Downloaded It. That is a ripper movie

• @:

I stream it - i just have the drama package to get the showtime stuff. Just recently dropped the sport channel - overpriced and i don’t watch that much of the nrl anymore. I have a telstra tv box so i can watch replays of any nrl match if i want to.

Showtime? Boxing?

Showcase? HBO gems.

Snowfall, best show available right now.

Recent Topics