I'm calling it now

• Call me crazy, call me naive, but the Wests Tigers will still make the Finals this year.

• @:

Call me crazy, call me naive, but the Wests Tigers will still make the Finals this year.

You are crazy.
    You are naive.

• I like your optimism cochise… good on you mate!

• Alright let’s do it. Is this on PlayStation or Xbox?

• @:

Call me crazy, call me naive, but the Wests Tigers will still make the Finals this year.

I have to agree with you Cochise. Optimism requires heart but it’s ironic some forum members who accuse accuse players of not showing interest or heart do not have the same interest or heart to support their own team when the going looks difficult.

• @:

@:

I have to agree with you Cochise. Optimism requires heart but it’s ironic some forum members who accuse accuse players of not showing interest or heart do not have the same interest or heart to support their own team when the going looks difficult.

Yes why not? There are still enough matches left for it all to change and there has to be a Robbie/Benji fairytale story in there somewhere - surely?

There are no interesting stories to be had if the current teams there now end up making the 8 save the Cooper v Cameron & Billy GF match up - BORING!!! I’ve had a gut full of their endless fairytales, time for us to create a new and more interesting one! Let’s do it boys!

• Woohoo

• If we’d beaten the dogs I’d agree but I think that loss will cost us.

• I believe it

Win our remaining 5 games and we’re in

• ForumSupporter

Yessssss…I knew it…

• I think we can win the premiership, I’m the eternal optimist.
    Maybe just silly WT die hard.

• I believe you I will book my flights down for September.

• The Warriors could easily lose to the Dragons at home this week and if we can actually lift to beating the Knights - all of a sudden we would be in it with a chance and 4 rounds left. Not impossible - but the WT players have to believe they deserve it.

• Knights a different team with Pearce. Havnt beat a Mitchell Pearce led side for as long as I can remember.
    Like your enthusiasm but I think the horse has bolted for this year. The top eight already decided imo - but would be very happy to be proved wrong.

• @:

Alright let’s do it. Is this on PlayStation or Xbox?

Haha

Recent Topics