Give Cleary Our Support.

• Nobody wraps Benji and Robbie more than me, but we have to look to the future.
    Josh Reynolds won’t stand up, through injuries, and his future looks to be in England.
    A premiership contender must have the 4 key players, a “9”, “7”, “6”, and “1”.
    We have Brooks at “7”, and Mbye at “1”. Give Cleary unlimited support to buy the right “9” and the right “6”!
    Using a good “13” at 5/8 can be very productive.
    We have willing and talented payers. Just provide them with those 4 ‘key’ positions, and we will rise again!
    Have seen some very good players in the English competition, and shopping over there might be the answer!
    In the past We’ve had The Black Pearl, Andy Currier, Brian Lockwood, just to name a few.
    Brett Hodgson is back with us, and his knowledge of English talent would be invaluable.
    Cleary will deliver!… Just give him the right personnel.

• @:

Nobody wraps Benji and Robbie more than me, but we have to look to the future.
    Josh Reynolds won’t stand up, through injuries, and his future looks to be in England.
    We have Brooks at “7”, and Mbye at “1”. Give Cleary unlimited support to buy the right “9” and the right “6”!
    We have willing and talented payers. Just provide them with those 4 ‘key’ positions, and we will rise again!
    Have seen some very good players in the English competition, and shopping over there might be the answer!
    In the past We’ve had The Black Pearl, Andy Currier, Brian Lockwood, just to name a few.
    Brett Hodgson is back with us, and his knowledge of English talent would be invaluable.

Couple of points - who are these players at 6 and 9?

What are you going to do with Liddle - if he is not going to be used next year, I’d be pretty sure he will leave.

What are you going o do with Reynolds if he does not want to leave? He is signed for another 3 years at 750k +

• I have faith he will ultimately get us there, even if this year has been a little underwhelming. His record at Penrith and the Warriors speaks for itself.

• @:

@:

What are you going to do with Liddle - if he is not going to be used next year, I’d be pretty sure he will leave.

What are you going o do with Reynolds if he does not want to leave? He is signed for another 3 years at 750k +

Assuming Cleary signs, Reynolds future here is as a 9. Assuming we retain Brooks.

• @:

@:

@:

Assuming Cleary signs, Reynolds future here is as a 9. Assuming we retain Brooks.

What happens to Liddle?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What happens to Liddle?

Probably get poached by the Roosters if he’s ieft hung out to dry

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What happens to Liddle?

Probably get poached by the Roosters if he’s ieft hung out to dry

That is the point - why would we let him go after all the work we have put into him.

He is one of, if not the best young DH going around and we just say bye. Why?

To play Farah for another year or buy another DH that probably isn’t much better but a lot older.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What happens to Liddle?

Rotate him with grub. Doubt Jacob would be ready for 80 minutes

• @:

@:

@:

@:

What happens to Liddle?

Rotate him with grub. Doubt Jacob would be ready for 80 minutes

He’s playing 80 in ISP and making heaps of tackles (73 the week before last) with the off season coming up he’ll be ready.

Reynolds is not really a DH (better than Elijah - yes) but you will blunt the attack if you take Jake off.

• Liddle will be our 9. Reynolds will play 14 if Cleary and Brooks play together. I think Liddle is a future rep hooker. Ivan will manage him and this situation.

• @:

Liddle will be our 9. Reynolds will play 14 if Cleary and Brooks play together. I think Liddle is a future rep hooker. Ivan will manage him and this situation.

I think you’ll find Brooks will get moved on if Cleary arrives.
    It will be Reynolds 6 and Cleary 7.
    Brooks is the cheapest out.

• @:

Liddle will be our 9. Reynolds will play 14 if Cleary and Brooks play together. I think Liddle is a future rep hooker. Ivan will manage him and this situation.

Totally agree Steve.

• Why do people suggest Liddle will leave?
    Do you honestly think that he is not involved in his own development. Its as if fans think players dont talk to the coaches if they are in ISP and they are left there with no clue what is going on.
    All clubs have young players waithing for a crack at the top grade when the time is right.
    If the club is invested in Liddle then he will be constantly in discussion about his development…
    If the club dont think he has a future in the top grade then he will know about that as well.

• @:

Why do people suggest Liddle will leave?
    Do you honestly think that he is not involved in his own development. Its as if fans think players dont talk to the coaches if they are in ISP and they are left there with no clue what is going on.
    All clubs have young players waithing for a crack at the top grade when the time is right.
    If the club is invested in Liddle then he will be constantly in discussion about his development…
    If the club dont think he has a future in the top grade then he will know about that as well.

How long do you think he should rot in ISP?

He has done enough to be the 9 next year.

He would not learn anything from the game our 9 played last week.

• @:

@:

Why do people suggest Liddle will leave?

How long do you think he should rot in ISP?

He has done enough to be the 9 next year.

He would not learn anything from the game our 9 played last week.

I dont think he should rot anywhere.
    I think the message is very clear that the position is his when he is ready to handle it -and they are in a better position to make that call than we are - and pretty sure he knows it too.
    You cant expect the club not to cover such an important position until Liddle can demonstrate that.
    If they were pursuing hookers other than Farah then that would be way more of a concern for Liddle.

Recent Topics