Whats going on?

• We’ve lost MWZ, Felise, Sue, Grant, Naiqama and possibly Marshall, Godinet and Farah next season, yet we haven’t signed a single player for next season. Its round 21 and nothing. Surely we’re not gonna fill up our top 30 next season with ISP players or rejects?

• @:

We’ve lost MWZ, Felise, Sue, Grant, Naiqama and possibly Marshall, Godinet and Farah next season, yet we haven’t signed a single player for next season. Its round 21 and nothing. Surely we’re not gonna fill up our top 30 next season with ISP players or rejects?

and Lolahea

• We are bringing in;

N Cleary
    M Taupau
    B Kelly
    C Rona
    I Folau
    T Merrin
    D Klemmer

and

S Claus

• @:

We are bringing in;

N Cleary
    M Taupau
    B Kelly
    C Rona
    I Folau
    T Merrin
    D Klemmer

and

S Claus

Never heard of the last player, man. How tall and how heavy is S Claus? What is his style of play? A hard straight runner, a plodder or a jellyfish?

• Jokes aside, yeah seems like we’re bringing in a few players soon. Updates should come.

• @:

@:

We are bringing in;

N Cleary
    M Taupau
    B Kelly
    C Rona
    I Folau
    T Merrin
    D Klemmer

and

S Claus

Never heard of the last player, man. How tall and how heavy is S Claus? What is his style of play? A hard straight runner, a plodder or a jellyfish?

He has packed on the weight and only good for one quick run per year. But the good news is he will play for milk and cookies.

• Just like Sue wasn’t announced until after we played to Dogs
    The club he is going to

I expect there might be a similar situation with players we may have signed

We still need to play
    Knights
    Raiders
    Dragons
    Sea eagles and
    Rabbits
    We may have signed some players from these clubs
    If this is the case then I can understand why no announcements have been made yet
    Manly have
    Koroisau off contract
    Taupau wants out
    Kelly off contract
    Walker ? (Shoot me)

And Souths have
    Tatola off contract
    Hymel Hunt off contract
    Robert Jennings off contract

NOT SAYING WE WILL SIGN ANY OF THESE PLAYERS BUT SURELY WE WOULD BE LOOKING AT THEM

Time will tell

• Not need for panic. From memory we announced packer etc once their teams season was over.

• @:

Not need for panic. From memory we announced packer etc once their teams season was over.

I think this is it. Waiting until the end of the season for us and the in bound players club.

• ForumSupporter

You beauty…we getting players from the Storm, Dragons, Souff’s, Pamfers, Broncos, Sharks and Warriors oh and the Rorters too…

• You cannot speak to some players until November. This includes Cleary.

• @:

@:

We are bringing in;

N Cleary
    M Taupau
    B Kelly
    C Rona
    I Folau
    T Merrin
    D Klemmer

and

S Claus

Ain’t no sanity clause.

Recent Topics