ROLL CALL

Anyone attending this game?

Impossible. I work.

HEY NRL - 6pm is a useless time slot!!

(But good on Newcastle - 2 games for fans to enjoy)

Nope but does the AFL on saturday count?

Would love to as Newcastle is a great road trip but Friday 6pm makes it impossible

What is the deal with 6pm kickoffs in Newy, does everyone knock off there at 3pm with no traffic?

Impossible and stupid timeslot for a match for anyone with a job or kids in a big city. I reckon I’ve watched maybe 3 6pm matches ever and perhaps 1-2 of those were Tigers.

I wonder whether anyone at NRL ever listens to any fan? Ever? About anything?

I’m retired so don’t mind making the trip from Sydney. Hope it’s better than that game in Tamworth. Tigers in a close one is my tip.

Maybe, never been to a 6pm game before.

@:

What is the deal with 6pm kickoffs in Newy, does everyone knock off there at 3pm with no traffic?

Impossible and stupid timeslot for a match for anyone with a job or kids in a big city. I reckon I’ve watched maybe 3 6pm matches ever and perhaps 1-2 of those were Tigers.

Ridiculous huh?
I had to take leave to attend….

Is this our first Friday 6pm game? Can’t remember a previous one.

Who’s confident? I’m not… we have been terrible against the knights in recent years

@:

Who’s confident? I’m not… we have been terrible against the knights in recent years

Didnt Newcastle end their 15 game losing streak against us a couple years back?

@:

@:

Didnt Newcastle end their 15 game losing streak against us a couple years back?

Also won this game against em last year…. In Newcastle.

I was taking the Kids as its not to late by the time we get home

Thats all changed now - Certainly will Not after last week.

Im still ANGRY.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme