Mitchy looking good....

• what are their chances to be in the running for another spoon next year then?

• Banned

Poor little Mitchys feelings are hurt 😥

How would he go working 12 hour shifts digging holes all day earning 50k a year?

• The mental health card will be getting played very shortly supposedly he is already having “conversations” with the same bloke he was with when he was here.
    It is not his fault just ask him.A very frail person

• Poor boy. Good Ol’ Uncabenny set him up for failure. Still, he has the footy whisperer.

• He’ll be lucky to get a decent contract after 2019.

• Every time I’ve watched Parra Norman to me looks the better player. He is on the outer at Parra though and our Mitch is loved.

• Should keep the pressure on whoops wrong thread lol

• Banned

@:

Every time I’ve watched Parra Norman to me looks the better player. He is on the outer at Parra though and our Mitch is loved.

I find it laughable norman is on the outer before moses

• @:

@:

Every time I’ve watched Parra Norman to me looks the better player. He is on the outer at Parra though and our Mitch is loved.

Doesn’t it usually come down to who is on less money when its one or the other.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Doesn’t it usually come down to who is on less money when its one or the other.

Usually how it goes

Norman has been a gun at Parra for years though, then suddenly goes backwards when moses arrives

• @:

@:

Norman is on the outer cos he’s a total loose cannon off field. Moses is a smug little jerk, but he’s a clean skin off the field.

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

Norman is on the outer cos he’s a total loose cannon off field. Moses is a smug little jerk, but he’s a clean skin off the field.

People only say that cause of his bikie photo incident, hes probably no more of a loose cannon than most other nrl players on a weekend

• @:

@:

@:

@:

People only say that cause of his bikie photo incident, hes probably no more of a loose cannon than most other nrl players on a weekend

I think his being caught with ecstasy tablets outside the Star and his Johnny Holmes homemade bluey might’ve added a bit of creedence to his off-field status.
    Mitch is just a clean n jerk in comparison.
    Photos of Mitch in his stripey jocks should be just cause for instant dismissal in any case

Recent Topics