Live game thread v Knights, *spoilers*

Well…its crunch time
They have it all to play for.
They were abysmal last week, there is some restitution to be made up…mainly for themselves, they were embarrassing last week.
Have a red hot crack boys , I hope they turn up this week…we need to finish the year as positively as possible

…and jeebers this 6pm timeslot really sux when its your team
…woeful NRL

Go the mighty Wests Tigers!

Im reminded of the year we played them in the last round at Telstra Stadium …only had to win this and finals we were in.
Went with a mate and our young kids i found it very difficult to keep a lid on things I was that cranky

@:

It’s now or never.

None of this always next year business is what i want to see.

@:

…woeful NRL

This time slot is the worst. Have to try and watch the game and do the bed time routine all at the same time.

Please keep my interest levels going for atleast another week tigs

Fire up, TIGERS!! :sign:

Hope Ronnie opened up the energy box this week.

Why is Liddle on the bench … unless Farah gets injured why r we carrying a spare and very small number 9, … I just don’t get this 2 hooker thing … ?? The 16 infront of him better do the job for us … !!

Car’n the Tigers … :sign:

@:

@:

…woeful NRL

This time slot is the worst. Have to try and watch the game and do the bed time routine all at the same time.

Plus the worst thing - weekend could be ruined by 8pm Friday!!!

@:

Im reminded of the year we played them in the last round at Telstra Stadium …only had to win this and finals we were in.
Went with a mate and our young kids i found it very difficult to keep a lid on things I was that cranky

Remember that game. 2007 I think? And the tigers had a decent lead at one point from memory. 😒

Chee-Kam’s 50th game today.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.