Luke Brooks

• ForumSupporter

Think he needs his own thread after tonight…people are critical of his game management …I’ve seen it said he doesn’t have it and never will …just looking at his raw stats…

1 TRY
    1 TRY-Assist
    1 Field Goal
    1 Line Break
    2 Line Break Assists
    7 Tackle Breaks
    18 Tackles
    4 missed
    1 Off load
    1 error
    97 run metres
    223 kick metres
    1 repeat set

There was also a time we were under the pump …Brooks found the sideline 10m out from the Knights line another time shortly after had Pongo taking it out from the same corner… and late in the game rather than going for a pass or kick on the last at the risk of giving up a 7 tackle set he took the tackle 15m out down a short side so the Knights had to dig it out from their end…

Now I don’t know what more he could do in managing a game whatever that is…

Well played Luke…

• He is the most improved defensive player in the NRL.

• 100%, he was brilliant tonight. In fact he’s been great all year.

• Really stood up and delivered tonight. Well played, Brooks.

• @:

Think he needs his own thread after tonight…people are critical of his game management …I’ve seen it said he doesn’t have it and never will …just looking at his raw stats…

1 TRY
    1 TRY-Assist
    1 Field Goal
    1 Line Break
    2 Line Break Assists
    7 Tackle Breaks
    18 Tackles
    4 missed
    1 Off load
    1 error
    97 run metres
    223 kick metres
    1 repeat set

There was also a time we were under the pump …Brooks found the sideline 10m out from the Knights line another time shortly after had Pongo taking it out from the same corner… and late in the game rather than going for a pass or kick on the last at the risk of giving up a 7 tackle set he took the tackle 15m out down a short side so the Knights had to dig it out from their end…

Now I don’t know what more he could do in managing a game whatever that is…

Well played Luke…

And here I was hoping for another Nathan thread. Disappointing.

• Really feel the young fella is finally turning into a first grade player and starting to fulfill his potential. Still developing his arsenal of skills and probably taken longer than we’d have hoped but he is a keeper.

I’m sure there will still be games where we question him but so happy to see him take it to another level.

Well done Brooks!!

• Another great performance like it was mentioned in the game thread he would have to be doing well in the Dally m’s this season.

Could make a good highlight reel of just Brooks putting hits on big players this year. Love it

• @:

100%, he was brilliant tonight. In fact he’s been great all year.

Yep. We have to try and keep him at the club.

• Ivans coaching and not having moses stuffing him up is working wonders

• He was our best tonight by far .
    Defence is 2nd to none ….

If I was to be a bit critical , his attack tonight was a bit erratic.

• One of his better games for sure. It seems to me that the more he runs for himself, the better his performance becomes.

• Tonight proved how good he is when he takes the line on. Doesn’t do it enough.

• @:

He was our best tonight by far .
    Defence is 2nd to none ….

If I was to be a bit critical , his attack tonight was a bit erratic.

I’m with you. Several times during every game he’ll cut back in and look a bit like a headless crook. Defensively he was outstanding, 2018 is definitely his most consistent season. His kicking game is far superior to Benjis.

• Chook.

• My Knights supporting mate thinks that Tohu Harris has more half skills then brooks.

Recent Topics