Corey Thompson

Have read many many posts about how we need a better winger. We need a tall leaping strong running winger. Damb is there a harder trying, more effort, winger in the NRL at the moment? I really like Corey’s efforts. Des was dumb and Ivan got smart. Yeah Tigers!!! Lets bring it.

He’s arguably been our best signing. Has only played one bad game.

Would be a really great winger if cross field kicks and bombs were banned, but as they are not he loses a lot of effectiveness.

Yep. I thought it was a really nothing signing but I was wrong. I admire the way he plays and it would have to be something special to take his spot.

Also, whilst playing well, he should have nailed that try tonight.

@:

Harsh imo… was on one leg

@:

@:

x2

My current favorite player

@:

@:

I think Tigerap thinks it was harsh because he was on one leg.

@:

My current favorite player

Certainly the hardest worker and the one who gets the most out of his god given ability.

The leg needed to put him in on that try was his damaged ankle. Anyone calling his fault on that effort should maybe have a good hard look at themselves. All talk i would imagine. You know who you are. The forum does also.

You call yourself formerguest. You never really have anything positive to say about our team. Have you given up on the Tigers and decided to become a fan again when it looks good. Can’t be coz you never have a good thing to say about our team. Brooks killed it tonight, Taylor was excellent, Loved the way Packer ran to the line and offloaded and then not and scored. Do you watch the game. That was our team playing the way our team plays tonight. Beat everyone in top four and five playing our game. We should stick to it.

@:

@:

@:

x2

X3

:bash :bash

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme