Need a good laugh?

• Watch the replay of Pongas try and keep your eye on ET.
    :roll

• Without a video I predict this thead will fail

• @:

Without a video I predict this thead will fail

Got my laugh from this comment

• ForumSupporter

What are we looking at…?

• We are reading a persons comment, that is as usual, putting crap on Taylor.

I didn’t get a good laugh - sorry.

• @:

We are reading a persons comment, that is as usual, putting crap on Taylor.

I didn’t get a good laugh - sorry.

Give him a break. With Packerlino having good games, he has to dig a littler deeper to be snarky.

• I never laugh at ET when he is dictating the speed of the game with his defence and his tangling and laying around the ruck. Except for Cameron Smith, no one does it better and it saves our a$$ most matches.

• Every team needs a player like Taylor.

• @:

I never laugh at ET when he is dictating the speed of the game with his defence and his tangling and laying around the ruck. Except for Cameron Smith, no one does it better and it saves our a$$ most matches.

Oh! but you don’t see those good things Swordy when you are having a go.

• Would’ve been his 46th tackle for the game had he made it, how disappointing.

On a serious note tho, our starting backrow all clocked up 45+ tackles each. Great effort!

• This is funnier than I thought it would be, I’m not even having a go at ET and everyone is jumping to conclusions and reading way too far into a simple question.
    Thanks for another laugh, who would have thought.

I just genuinely think his attempted tackle and the way he fell and rolled looked hilarious

I unfortunately didn’t get to watch this game, I listened to it and it sounded like Newcastle had a shocker (and they still nearly beat us)
    I picked up the ET thing watching the highlights.

I know Ponga can make people look silly, but this is up there with the best.
    Note to ET (don’t rush out of the line on a player who has the best footwork in the game ever) he’ll make you look silly.

If Packerlino had a good game I’m glad, its about time!!!
    I saw Packers try (the softest I’ve seen in a while) I actually thought Brooks took the wrong option by hitting Packer flat, he got very lucky.
    No nudie run for him, which I’m sure the rest of the boys are happy about

• Need an even bigger laugh, look at the Guerra try when Eisenhuth not only makes a half arsed attempt to tackle, but shoves Guerra toward the line.

• ForumSupporter

Gawd we won other team sucked someone missed a tackle move on situation normal nothing to see…Good grief…

Recent Topics