Challenge cup 2018

• @:

Catalans became the first foreign club to lift the Challenge Cup with a 20-14 win over Warrington, didn’t see all the game but the Dragons defence was incredible as the Wolves had a mountain of possession late in the game but couldn’t crack the try line.

Good game wasnt it. Did you spot Adam Hills presenting the trophy. I thought it was a bit odd but it turned out he plays physical disability rugby league for Warrington.

• I thought it strange when Adam was introduced to the players pre-game, I always thought he was from Melbourne and would have had no idea about League but it makes sense as he spends his time in the UK these days, so how does he go playing League then?.

• @:

I thought it strange when Adam was introduced to the players pre-game, I always thought he was from Melbourne and would have had no idea about League but it makes sense as he spends his time in the UK these days, so how does he go playing League then?.

Not sure how he goes. Apparently a life long souths fan, I always thought he was a Victorian aswell.

• Josh Drinkwater’s is my favorite players

Recent Topics