Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

• I reckon Gould might try and get him to come back.

He wants to coach his son. Gus gets to keep his Origin halfback.

I wouldn’t bet against it.

Not saying he would but can a coach simply walk out if he gets a better offer?

• I can see it now……Ivan showing up Penrith tomorrow and taking them to the premiership this year and Gould giving the go ahead for a statue of himself out there.

• @:

I reckon Gould might try and get him to come back.

No, they can’t just walk out…I also can’t see a proud man going back to work for a bloke that sacked him. I’d give it zero chance of happening.

• I hope not.

The media are already picking it up somewhat and running with it already.

• 100% it’s what Penrith want. I don’t think Ivan would walk out on us with 2 years to go and honestly if I was him, I’d refuse to go back while ever Gus is there. Gus is just too unstable when it comes to coaches

• @:

I hope not.

The media are already picking it up somewhat and running with it already.

I thought The Cleary’s were going to the Broncos as a package deal a month WAKE UP.

• Just playing devils advocate. …

Penrith have a better roster

His son is there

He know the systems inside out.

If he dropped us I would be livid. However he could move on without much reputation damage really.

Its like when people said Farah was No chance to come back. I wouldn’t rule it out.

• @:

I reckon Gould might try and get him to come back.

Gould has to pay out Griffin …1 million .

Gould would have to pay West’s Tigers
    …2 years of what ever Ivan’s on ?

Gould would have to pay Ivan his new contract plus Ivan’s coaching staff
    There is a cap now for coaches and staff .

In reality I can’t see it happening

• Ivan looked at the Wests roster for next year and rang Gus for his old job back.

• Gus Gould is a cagey operator.

“If Nathan wants to go I wouldn’t stand in his way” I thought this was a weird comment. Surely you wouldn’t give up on a rising star so easily.

But perhaps the message was to the Tigers - if they want to play together surely the Tigers won’t stand in their way.

Hooper, Hughes, Carroll saying the ‘good oil’ is Cleary to Panthers next year.

I’m worried.

• Oh great…another thread on the topic

• ForumSupporter

Ivan seems the type of guy to turn his back on the Club he bought him back to the NRL in a heartbeat…would go against the persona he portray’s but yeah…

• @:

Ivan looked at the Wests roster for next year and rang Gus for his old job back.

Hope he takes eisenhuth with him 😆

• Ivan hates Gus. I’m told there’s zero chance of him going back to Penrith. Won’t happen.

Recent Topics