Ivan Cleary - THREAD..

• @:

@:

We should know the answer in November . If NC signs a long term contract with Penrith then IC will probably join him eIther 2019 or 2020. The thing I can’t get my head around is why a club like Penrith would be thinking to put so much focus on resigning NC to get IC or the other way around. Geez he is 20 years old and could get a long term or career ending injury any time

If Nathan Cleary wants to stay at Penrith what is stopping him from signing now

Everyone is assuming that IC and NC think this is the best time to play together

A few good judges think they shouldn’t play together ……

They might decide to leave it until later in Nathan career

• @:

@:

@:

@:

They are obviously backing Crawley, and his question to Cleary about misinformation, they said all Ivan had to do is say where the media is wrong, and it all will stop

This is exactly what is happening. the Tele boys are sticking solid pushing their agenda, surprised others dont see this.

It’s in their interest to keep this rolling.
    If there is no real news about it any more, then they’ll make it up and hope it stokes some embers.
    Both Fox and the Tele don’t have to wait for genuine information, and hardly ever do,
    They live in the hope that someone will say or do something that can be made to look bad for anyone involved in the original occurrences,
    They’re not paid to be accurate, and all they do is pick a pathway and lean all their stories down that path

Yep its much more tabloid than newspaper.

Much more toilet paper I’d say.

• @:

@:

@:

We should know the answer in November . If NC signs a long term contract with Penrith then IC will probably join him eIther 2019 or 2020. The thing I can’t get my head around is why a club like Penrith would be thinking to put so much focus on resigning NC to get IC or the other way around. Geez he is 20 years old and could get a long term or career ending injury any time

Everyone is assuming that IC and NC think this is the best time to play together

I hope they do. Too much focus on these two for any club to deal with at the moment.

• @:

@:

@:

I totally agree with you, Nathan has about 12 years ahead of him. But if Ivans time here doesn’t bring success his career maybe over.
    This may be their only opportunity.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I totally agree with you, Nathan has about 12 years ahead of him. But if Ivans time here doesn’t bring success his career maybe over.

At this stage Ivan is proving he can rebuild a club from the ground up , that ability will be always required in the NRL

Look at us , we are on a 7 year rebuild :sign: 😆

Or do we have a 7 year itch ??

• @:

@:

@:

@:

This is exactly what is happening. the Tele boys are sticking solid pushing their agenda, surprised others dont see this.

If there is no real news about it any more, then they’ll make it up and hope it stokes some embers.
    Both Fox and the Tele don’t have to wait for genuine information, and hardly ever do,
    They live in the hope that someone will say or do something that can be made to look bad for anyone involved in the original occurrences,
    They’re not paid to be accurate, and all they do is pick a pathway and lean all their stories down that path

Probably 2nd hand toilet paper judging by the content

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Wrong Bus…?

More grey hairs ?

Boarding the Bus?

Ivan is on the bus

Ivan is the bus!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

At this stage Ivan is proving he can rebuild a club from the ground up , that ability will be always required in the NRL

Look at us , we are on a 7 year rebuild :sign: 😆

Or do we have a 7 year itch ??

Ha! An old mate of mine who was divorced explained the reason - he said he had a 7 year itch - and scratched it!

• Until either Panthers announce a long term coach (3 years +) or Nathan signs with Tigers or Ivan actually comes out and answers questions and confirms he is staying long term and not just reading off a prepared statement (sounding nervous also) I believe he is planing on leaving this BUS…

These are just my thoughts but I am not convinced by his actions and delay in even talking…

• https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/kent-how-nrl-clubs-are-screwing-themselves-over-by-not-talking/news-story/905b731ff2639eb8d76a049ac6297f84

This Kent bloke really annoys me. Why do coaches need to come out and address or ‘clear the air’ every time some journalist prints some rubbish. I think Ivan handled it well - why does he need to come out ahead of scheduled presser on Saturday, just to rubbish talk he is going to the Panthers - a story that some twat journo created just to sell newspapers.

Next story: Ivan once punched a puppy in the the face and swore at a bunch of kindergarteners

Release the tapes of you NOT punching a puppy Ivan. Your silence only incriminates you further!

• @:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/kent-how-nrl-clubs-are-screwing-themselves-over-by-not-talking/news-story/905b731ff2639eb8d76a049ac6297f84

This Kent bloke really annoys me. Why do coaches need to come out and address or ‘clear the air’ every time some journalist prints some rubbish. I think Ivan handled it well - why does he need to come out ahead of scheduled presser on Saturday, just to rubbish talk he is going to the Panthers - a story that some twat journo created just to sell newspapers.

Next story: Ivan once punched a puppy in the the face and swore at a bunch of kindergarteners

Release the tapes of you NOT punching a puppy Ivan. Your silence only incriminates you further!

Trial by media? Cleary has to prove his innocence according to Kent. It is easy to understand why he has said little.

• @:

Until either Panthers announce a long term coach (3 years +) or Nathan signs with Tigers or Ivan actually comes out and answers questions and confirms he is staying long term and not just reading off a prepared statement (sounding nervous also) I believe he is planing on leaving this BUS…

These are just my thoughts but I am not convinced by his actions and delay in even talking…

Relax….

• @:

@:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/kent-how-nrl-clubs-are-screwing-themselves-over-by-not-talking/news-story/905b731ff2639eb8d76a049ac6297f84

Trial by media? Cleary has to prove his innocence according to Kent. It is easy to understand why he has said little.

Ha we have been there before just another day at the office for Farah and Benji. Cleary will have allies where it is most important.

• I feel for both Ivan and Nathan. The panthers panicked made a play which looks to have backfired.

I’m proud of the stance Go and Pascoe have taken in not being pushed around by anyone.

It would be easy for Ivan to defend but it’s clear he is following instructions from the club with a pre-written statement, no comment sanction and being direct about it (not his natural instincts).

It is alot harder to keep quiet than to not answer especially when you’re family is being dragged through the mud.

As fans it sucks we just want to know everything and it’s easy to be emotional based on what the media spin.

The players dug deep and have Cleary’s back, he has said he will stay here. As a fan that’s good enough for me and Ivan you have my support mate!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I’m old enough to remember staying with my aunt in the bush and in the old “thunderbox” there were cut up newspapers on an old 4” nail.
    That’s about all the Telecrap is good for now days.

Recent Topics