WESTS Tigers Team V Canberra....

• @:

@:

@:

More good news

What news Ink sorry ??

Gamble dropping off means Benji is OK…unless Cleary is going to put Fonua at 5/8… 😕 😕

Ok been at work thought it may have to do with something else

Like Gus being kidnapped

• wonder what jersey we will wear tomorrow

• The good ol alternate jersey that we haven’t won a game with this season 😊

• @:

The good ol alternate jersey that we haven’t won a game with this season 😊

Nah I’m kidding don’t know

• @:

@:

The good ol alternate jersey that we haven’t won a game with this season 😊

Nah I’m kidding don’t know

I’ll laugh if we do wear it and end up smashing the Raiders, breaking two hoodoos in the process :sign:

• Fonua will have a field day running at Austin in the centres.

• @:

Fonua will have a field day running at Austin in the centres.

Let’s hope he doesn’t have Austin running at him too often.

• @:

We said the same thing about Fonua last time we played the Raiders, thinking he’d have a field day against BJ.

• @:

@:

I dunno I think Austin’s a bit predictable in the centres. At 5/8th his show-and-go is great, as is his early step against low forwards. But out wide, he is only going to run, that element of surprise is taken away.

Still a good footballer but Tigers usually handle Austin well, it’s the other big units we struggle with.

• @:

@:

@:

I dunno I think Austin’s a bit predictable in the centres. At 5/8th his show-and-go is great, as is his early step against low forwards. But out wide, he is only going to run, that element of surprise is taken away.

Still a good footballer but Tigers usually handle Austin well, it’s the other big units we struggle with.

Our threats today are:
    1. Hodgson our of dummy half
    2. Papali and forward momentum
    3. Rapana and Leilua getting on a roll

A few weeks ago we totally defused the south’s forward pack. We can do this today if we are mentally strong. It’s not physical - we’ve gotten on top of big packs before

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Our threats today are:

A few weeks ago we totally defused the south’s forward pack. We can do this today if we are mentally strong. It’s not physical - we’ve gotten on top of big packs before

Any of their forwards when they have a roll on

Hodgson is carrying a rib injury from last weekend , we need someone to test them out 😈

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Our threats today are:

Agreed. I thought we held Canberra ok last time around until Hodgson started probing, totally shredding our ruck and putting those huge Canberra forwards on the advantage. He’s a class footballer, IMO the best hooker in the comp when fit.

• Taylor to edge. Huth to lock. Liddle onto bench. Garner to bench. Rochow and Fonua drop off bench.

• @:

@:

No benji mahe in

FOE added - your trolling is to obvious… was literally 5 mins after he stated himself he was playing at a press conference…

not trolling mate just passing on some info was told benji landed awkwardly in a drill. Appears not oh well.

Thanks for adding your opinion though absolute waste of time.

Recent Topics