PHIL GOULD

Despite the recent clownery with attempting to steal our coach.

Do you or have you ever liked the parasite, himself… Phil Gould?

Don’t hold back because the clown probably puts his aviator shades on and Googles himself regularly.

Bee sting along with the Panthers CEO have made a daring move to ensure Nathan remains a Panther for many years to come by re-appointing Ivan. What disappoints me more than disliking Bee Sting is the fact that Ivan would have even entertained this notion of re-joining the Panthers as his deafening silence since this story broke only confirms that he wants out which in my opinion will forever tarnish his reputation!!

Whether Cleary stays or goes:

Don’t watch Channel 9

Write to Channel 9 and tell them you will never watch their broadcast again as long as they have an association with Gould.

Write to the NRL and tell them you will not watch rugby league on Channel 9 until Gould is removed.

Only watch ch9 for origin.
Can’t stand Gould’s commentary or his ugly fat head.

Absolute scum bag and shouldn’t be allowed to be so predominate in the media.

Absolute cancer to the sport.

Personally think that Gus flys that rainbow flag behind closed doors.

Gus has always been a parasite on the game. He is in a powerful position in the media and uses it to put the game down at every opportunity and blames the administration when things aren’t going well. He and a few of his buddies are the ones to blame. The worse part for me is that he carries on like he is the one who wrote the rule book but he doesn’t even understand half the rules of the game.

@:

https://twitter.com/PhilGould15/status/1026784314631933952

Gould reminds me of Donald Trump in the way he uses twitter. 😒

@:

Whether Cleary stays or goes:

Don’t watch Channel 9

Write to Channel 9 and tell them you will never watch their broadcast again as long as they have an association with Gould.

Write to the NRL and tell them you will not watch rugby league on Channel 9 until Gould is removed.

No one watches now.

@:

Personally think that Gus flys that rainbow flag behind closed doors.

We’ll he’s bending us over at the moment. Well he call us in the morning?

Gus would be our hero if he was employed for the Tigers. He’s not much different from Uncle Nick, just far more in the public eye with his wheelings and dealings.

He knows footy and he knows how to get what he wants. He makes Teflon Tim Sheens look like cheese baked on steel.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme