Justin Pascoe a good leader?

• Just wondering on everyones general thoughts on him? I think he has done a pretty good job in general.

He has put a lot on the line with his comments tonight to the members. The tone of his message to me was (reading between the lines) that Ivan had some bad news for him and he wont have a bar of it. As a fan its the strong message I wanted to here. However I suppose its actions and not words that will determine how Tigers fan react to this.

At the end of the day If Ivan does want to leave then whatever. Says more about him then anything. Disappointing if true but whatever, he is not exactly a club legend.

I just don’t want the club to roll over. We need to show some backbone. Whether it be the courts, compensations, players or outright refusing to release him. We have taken too many hits, many self inflicted. This time a rival is trying to push us over. We can’t be seen to be bullied otherwise I think it would be a massive turn off for our fans. Fans of a club that have been starved of success and are looking at things to cling onto?

If Ivan downs tools Pascoe surely has to seek either 2 Million compensation or make a trade that significantly improves the roster. I think there is plenty on the line here.

• He’s the only shining light from these events.

A true gentleman and a respectable human being.

Unlike that dispicable polluted toad Phil Gould…

Well done to Mr Pascoe. Your work is appreciated.

• He’s a real leader.

• Remember both IC and Pascoe were sacked from Penriff. Now recall their appearances on the Fan Feedback Streams. The mateship between them seemed genuine and they provided a real Laconic approach whilst maintaining their professionalism. I am hoping that they are actually playing Gould off a break. NC has got a get out clause but it can’t be activated until November. What if IC purposedly tried to destabilise Penriff by making contact re NC’s future? We need a top 8 team to crash and burn over the next 4 weeks. BTW according to Josh Reynolds the team had today off! Coincidence?

• By real Leichhardt Tiger.

Cleary has already met with Penrith.

The Week be got slapped by the Dogs.

His silence speaks volumes at the minute.

At worst it says he is undecided. By the tone of Pascoe’s interview and Ivan’s silence I suggest Cleary definitely suggested a release if not asked for one when they met yesterday or this morning.

• He has a large forehead.

• @:

He has a large forehead.

:brick: This might have something to do with that.

• @:

Just wondering on everyones general thoughts on him? I think he has done a pretty good job in general.

He has put a lot on the line with his comments tonight to the members. The tone of his message to me was (reading between the lines) that Ivan had some bad news for him and he wont have a bar of it. As a fan its the strong message I wanted to here. However I suppose its actions and not words that will determine how Tigers fan react to this.

At the end of the day If Ivan does want to leave then whatever. Says more about him then anything. Disappointing if true but whatever, he is not exactly a club legend.

I just don’t want the club to roll over. We need to show some backbone. Whether it be the courts, compensations, players or outright refusing to release him. We have taken too many hits, many self inflicted. This time a rival is trying to push us over. We can’t be seen to be bullied otherwise I think it would be a massive turn off for our fans. Fans of a club that have been starved of success and are looking at things to cling onto?

If Ivan downs tools Pascoe surely has to seek either 2 Million compensation or make a trade that significantly improves the roster. I think there is plenty on the line here.

He could become the WT’s biggest asset if he plays his cards right , we just need to stick to our guns and stay strong

Ivan Cleary are probably gone unless he and NC are playing Gould ……

• Pascoe has done a great job so far, particularly compared to some prior CEOs. I love that he has come out and stated that Cleary won’t be given a release. Now he has to stick to his guns

• The media will really test Justin if its true Ivan asked for a release, remember how quick the Mitch Moses issue went downhill after Ivan said no…

I am not convinced Ivan has asked or will leave yet…

• Anyone can talk the talk it is when the real pressure is applied do real leaders stand up .Personally I hope this is the defining moment for our club that I have been waiting for, the question on leadership is still to be proved.

• He’s done well but let’s not forget Marina Go who had some harsh words to say about Penrith on Monday night when this broke. I’d suggest a corporate stoush is not unfamiliar to her and she will become one of our great assets in this matter.

• @:

He’s done well but let’s not forget Marina Go who had some harsh words to say about Penrith on Monday night when this broke. I’d suggest a corporate stoush is not unfamiliar to her and she will become one of our great assets in this matter.

What did Go say other than ‘Its my view Ivan will stay Coz he got a contract’

• I think he is doing an outstanding job. he has the hardest job in the league.

• @:

He has a large forehead.

Better than a puffy neck…
    Like a toad.

Recent Topics