Where's Ivan?

• @:

@:

This weeks game could go either way. It could galvanise the boys through a bit of adversity, we could also get smashed. At least a cricket score is the norm so it would be hard to say what a demoralised squad looks like… wait to see which one?

I can and I must admit I am very afraid.

Whatever happens, we don’t deserve this crap! Outside influences have dragged us into it. We were just going along nicely as a galvanised team/club for the first time in years, minding our own business. I wish Penrith no success in the finals now, hope they’re the first team eliminated and Gus gets the sack for ruining their season.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I can’t see the point in getting players from Penrith as compensation. They will just be collateral damage and none of them will want to be playing with the Tigers, their hearts will still be in Penrith.

Good to see more people are realising this…

ummmmm…doesn’t matter what they want…

That’s correct …
    they have no say in the matter .

They will be dragged into Concord kicking and screaming!
    :roll

Yeah that’ll make for a great, unified team - happy days ahead! 😒

• @:

@:

The whole thing is disgusting. I’ve been a Tigers fan over 30 years and I had thought I had seen it all. This completely stinks. Ivan you set a standard at the club with your statements like “on the bus”, “the star of the team is the team” and that you “love the place”, now this? We have every right to feel let down and angry. And why? To coach your son? Geez it’s hardly a life and death situation.

Ivan go Coach your son at Penrith in 2021……!!!

Send him packing now…
    Plenty of others out there just as good, if not better

• Where’s Ivan … packing Nathan’s kit bag , how many pair of undies son!

• @:

@:

@:

I would have had no issue with him going to Penrith after his contract is over.

I probably should wait until he speaks but if it is true he is seeking a release on compassionate grounds now it truly is laughable.

What is this Under 12s - he has to coach his son next season?

The damage looks to be done I don’t think he can coach us next season. However the club should seek several million in compensation from Cleary and Penrith as well as players.

Maybe I will have to retract this but at the moment as things stand it looks like he is leaving a club and a lot of his players high and dry.

I can’t see the point in getting players from Penrith as compensation. They will just be collateral damage and none of them will want to be playing with the Tigers, their hearts will still be in Penrith.

do you guys watch american sports?? when did Australia become so soft?? in America baseball players go from one team to another with a days notice!! which is exactly what the NRL should be so we don’t have a year signings in advance and this sort of crap happening

• @:

@:

@:

@:

That’s correct …

Garbage!. Footballers are professionals. They will play to the best of their abilities. I can think of one who didn’t.

Cronulla did ok out of a few panthers cast offs.

• I used to think Ivan Cleary was an intelligent man, however he has completely underestimated how much he will be hated a despised after walking out on the Bus that asked everyone to be on.

There will be no one in the history of this club who will be hated more.

Even if he thinks he can stay now and this will blow over lmao, he is a fool.

• @:

Or ya know maybe he’s been preparing the team for this weeks do or die match…

Well this revelation is going to do a lot of good isn’t it- for this purported do or die match…… I’m still stunned :bash Does anyone have any loyality anymore

• Your spot on Chris.

I feel robbed wasted over $1,500 in flights and Season tickets this year cause I believed in the vision Ivan was bringing across , I’m trusting that Pascoe will do the right thing by our brand……if yesterday’s statement is BS ? I won’t invest 1 more dollar into our Club…What’s the point.

• In all honesty, I feel sad for the club itself. Right when things are on it’s way up, we end up with a turncoat who stabs us in the back.

Release him, with compensation and player trades. No point holding onto a coach that doesn’t want to be here, and I don’t blame the players if we get flogged this week, why play for a man who doesn’t want to coach you…

Unless I’m totally wrong, then I’ll gladly eat humble pie.

Until then, Panthers, Gould and the Cleary’s can take a long walk off a short pier.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

That’s correct …

Garbage!. Footballers are professionals. They will play to the best of their abilities. I can think of one who didn’t.

Cronulla did ok out of a few panthers cast offs.

I dunno Col, after the events of the last few days, I’m beginning to think that the players, coaches and even management are all pretty unprofessional and will do anything they can to get what they want, or they will throw their toys out of the cot! 😆

• Call me old and silly but I just don’t get, Cleary has turned a rabble into a team that probably will just miss the finals but in doing so beat all the contenders and earned plenty of respect, now he throws mud in their face and says see you later, Iam out of here.

No spin doctor will ever convince me Cleary has done the right thing

• @:

I would have had no issue with him going to Penrith after his contract is over.

I probably should wait until he speaks but if it is true he is seeking a release on compassionate grounds now it truly is laughable.

What is this Under 12s - he has to coach his son next season?

The damage looks to be done I don’t think he can coach us next season. However the club should seek several million in compensation from Cleary and Penrith as well as players.

Maybe I will have to retract this but at the moment as things stand it looks like he is leaving a club and a lot of his players high and dry.

I think you are having yourself on if you think there’ll be millions of compensation,

• Have you heard Gould’s latest interview? It explains his tweet earlier, that once the truth comes out Tigers fans will be apologizing to him…… He says that he has had absolutely no part in asking or planning for Ivan to return to the club and that he was told by the CEO to sack Griffin. It makes sense considering the history they have and the relationship between Ivan and Fletcher. It also alludes to the involvement that Ivan himself has had in this plan and the probability that it has been going on for some time. I wouldn’t be surprised if the final twist sees Gould having to take a back seat at the Panthers as aprt of Ivan’s demands.

• Wouldn’t be surprised if we have a new (interim) coach this weekend.

Recent Topics