Where's Ivan?

• The greatest concern is not Ivan’s absence, it’s the absence of The Pom!!

Come on Pom, give us something……

• @:

The greatest concern is not Ivan’s absence, it’s the absence of The Pom!!

We need a Ritual sacrifice, i recommend Geo or Happy.

• @:

@:

Well seeing I am an immortal , sorry Geo

Been good knowing you , if you want to find him he is outside Penrith Park , Gus asked Hobbo to paint the Stadium and now it is Black White and Gold :sign:

Geo is confused ……

• @:

@:

@:

Been good knowing you , if you want to find him he is outside Penrith Park , Gus asked Hobbo to paint the Stadium and now it is Black White and Gold :sign:

Geo is confused ……

Wait if Geo is in Penrith then why doesn’t he kidnap Nathan and force him to come to us?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Geo is confused ……

Wait if Geo is in Penrith then why doesn’t he kidnap Nathan and force him to come to us?

Simple NC isn’t worth getting excited about until we have a quality front 6 to put in to look after him

IC and NC are ancient history , time to excitedly move on

Geo couldn’t catch bird flu at a chook farm

• The longer he stays silent the worse this gets…
    This is no small story as we all know so how hard is it for him to address the media and give update… Don’t all the members and fans deserve to know considering WE ARE on HIS bus???

This is piss poor from my point of view and they can cut the rubbish out about focusing on this weeks game as it would take them 10 mins out of the day…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Geo is confused ……

Simple NC isn’t worth getting excited about until we have a quality front 6 to put in to look after him

IC and NC are ancient history , time to excitedly move on

Geo couldn’t catch bird flu at a chook farm

Say that to the people who say he will definitely stay. I want him to go sooner rather than later if that’s the case as it will hurt our recruitment opportunities If he stays till 2020 with the intention of moving to the Panthers after his contract is up.

• Just a thought, but maybe the club has directed him to stay silent?

• @:

Just a thought, but maybe the club has directed him to stay silent?

Quite possibly

• @:

This is hilarious listening to everyone’s little monkey brains trying to fill in the gaps.
    Trying to read between the lines and just plain make stuff up, nobody takes anyone’s word, everyone is accused of being a shady liar.

• Ivans old Penrith mate asked if Ivan would consider coming back to the Panthers.

• Ivan did the right thing and told his current club about the discussion he had because he didn’t want them to find out from elsewhere.

That’s it!!!
    All the rest is noise, and people’s minds filling in the blank.

You left out the bit where he said he would be interested in coaching them. And you also left out the bit where he waited almost 2 weeks to tell his current employer.

The devil is in the detail.

• @:

Ivan is an absolute disgrace
    I hope the Panthers fail the next few years
    He is fired
    Gus is booted
    And Nathan never plays origin again
    Would rather the Roosters win then the Panthers
    Now that says alot

Wash your mouth out.

• Yeah, Cleary is gone - accept it people. Deal will be negotiated next week.

• @:

@:

This is hilarious listening to everyone’s little monkey brains trying to fill in the gaps.
    Trying to read between the lines and just plain make stuff up, nobody takes anyone’s word, everyone is accused of being a shady liar.

• Ivans old Penrith mate asked if Ivan would consider coming back to the Panthers.

• Ivan did the right thing and told his current club about the discussion he had because he didn’t want them to find out from elsewhere.

That’s it!!!
    All the rest is noise, and people’s minds filling in the blank.

You left out the bit where he said he would be interested in coaching them. And you also left out the bit where he waited almost 2 weeks to tell his current employer.

The devil is in the detail.

You were in the room when he said that or did Hooper tell you that?

• @:

Yeah, Cleary is gone - accept it people. Deal will be negotiated next week.

Your source please!

• @:

@:

Yeah, Cleary is gone - accept it people. Deal will be negotiated next week.

Your source please!

Television.

Recent Topics