Billy Slater

• Deserves all the accolades he is receiving

HOWEVER

Remember him kicking Skando in the head at Leichhardt

Getting off scot free (personally) along with Smith and Inglis in the Storm salary cap scam.

• Good luck in retirement.
    Grub at times but the best fullback ever.

• Most posters on The Kennel forum have summed Billy’s retirement aptly 😆
    They aren’t overly politically correct on that site but many hit the nail on the head nicely.
    Good riddance Bill you kicking germ, anyone who has a rule introduced “in their honour” specifically to forbid them and others to carry on in grubby fashion by sticking boots and knees into blokes attempting to score deserves to be derided as a maggot.
    Hope he cops the equivalent of another “Soliola special” as a nice send-off, it would be well deserved.

• Greatest fullback of all time.

• Great career Billy Slater. One club player. True to his word. Stuck to his values. Everything Ivan talks about….

• He raised the bar, up NSWs clacker.

• I can’t keep up with all these retirements… I thought Billy announced his retirement ages ago

• @:

I can’t keep up with all these retirements… I thought Billy announced his retirement ages ago

Only from SOO and International

• Never liked him, don’t get the hero-worship this year in his Origin retirement, won’t miss him. Good footballer but I don’t like his personality.

• A grub. Seeya

Recent Topics