Some good News

• Good news when the Tigers win the next three games they will be in the 8 and if they make it 4 in a row will play semis and most likely play Penrith the first week beat them and I am happy

Broncos next two games Souths and the Roosters

• Well we’ve proven we can play with match winning intensity so if Ivan hasn’t ruined team morale we are every chance

• @:

Good news when the Tigers win the next three games they will be in the 8 and if they make it 4 in a row will play semis and most likely play Penrith the first week beat them and I am happy

The NRL will just try harder to get the Broncos into the semis with even more rubbish decisions going their way

• @:

Good news when the Tigers win the next three games they will be in the 8 and if they make it 4 in a row will play semis and most likely play Penrith the first week beat them and I am happy

It would be the perfect retribution :mrgreen:

• @:

@:

The NRL will just try harder to get the Broncos into the semis with even more rubbish decisions going their way

You got that right, sometimes they don’t even try to hide it 😠

• @:

@:

@:

The worst was 2014 with South’s that was bad they got a leg up every game in the back half of the season and the mum on tv before during and after the game

• @:

@:

It would be the perfect retribution :mrgreen:

Brooks out plays Cleary in all areas of the game

• Doesn’t hurt to dream.

Brooks > Cleary

Lukey the super star.
    Andrew Johns Junior.

Cleary is like a paper thin Freddy Fittler with no heart.

Tigers for life!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

The worst was 2014 with South’s that was bad they got a leg up every game in the back half of the season and the mum on tv before during and after the game

That was really bad, yet my father inlaw who is a former souths junior couldn’t see it, reckoned I was making it up, the NRL wanted to souths to win, and they got their wish. 😠

• @:

@:

@:

x2, Some of those decisions tonight were so blatant

• I just saw the 8 point try. My God they get the calls.

• @:

Hopefully the lads are ready for one final push :sign:

• @:

I just saw the 8 point try. My God they get the calls.

They’ve been getting the calls in every game this season yet they are still struggling to stay in the top 8. If it weren’t for the refs, the Broncos wouldn’t even be a contender this year.

• There is to much money in our game
    What ever happened to playing for the love of the game and having some fun
    To much emphasis on business and making money
    The actual game comes second these days
    I dont remember all this crap happening in the 70s 80s and 90s

• @:

There is to much money in our game
    What ever happened to playing for the love of the game and having some fun
    To much emphasis on business and making money
    The actual game comes second these days
    I dont remember all this crap happening in the 70s 80s and 90s

Greed and incompetence.