What should we do with mr Cleary?

• Banned

I believe his position is untenable. Met with a competitor while employed, conveniently kept it to himself for a few weeks. His silence is deafening. Get rid of him I say. What does everyone else think?

• I say throw him out …

• ForumSupporter

But you wont have a house TIGERPOWER…

• ForumSupporter

To early to decide , all the news in Brisbane saying Bennett going to walk out of the Broncos. So he may be the one off to the panthers.

• @:

Haha…the Biggest backflip of them all.

I wonder how Ivan & Nat will like yagoona?

:roll

• Probably need to tone it down a bit. We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors so this is all premature.

• It is definitely untenable if Ivan commits to the Panthers for 2021, unheard of actually.

As some are saying though, we don’t know whats going on behind closed doors. I will say I would be very surprised if he extends with the Tigers though.

• We should… Make a poll!

• @:

Probably need to tone it down a bit. We have no idea what is happening behind closed doors so this is all premature.

Usually I cringe at your posts paws, but very sensible mate. I agree.

• Is this the official witch hunting and burn her thread or the vigilante/posse and hang him high thread?
    Patience is a virtue lets see what happens

I didnt vote because their isnt an option for waiting to see what happens.All the options listed are heavily loaded in him being guilty

• The biggest priority is that he isn’t scheming to have any players skip off with him in two years if he sees the contract out. Which is why if he stays he must sign an extension. At the same time though, he’s done nothing to earn one. The only reason we’d be signing him is to ensure the next two years mean something, and maintain an outside chance of signing Nathan. Not sure all of that is worth it. Better off putting a king’s ransom on his head. I doubt Penrith want to spin their wheels for two years, so good chance they pay it. That money will be the salary of of our next coach. If what we’re paying our next coach is overs, who cares. It’s not our money 🤷‍♀️

• @:

Which is why if he stays he must sign an extension. At the same time though, he’s done nothing to earn one.

I hope the way the club would play that would be to only sign that extension if he could secure Nathans contract, because as you point out he does not deserve an extension.

• I didnt vote.

I want to get rid of him but damned if id let him just walk off to the Panthers.

• Banned

@:

@:

Haha…the Biggest backflip of them all.

I wonder how Ivan & Nat will like yagoona?

:roll

Where’s the back flip? I was willing to bet my house on Ivan’s integrity based on the way he has carried himself since he has been here. He not only played me for a fool but also tigers management and supporters. For those out there saying we don’t know what’s going on so let’s not judge, If nothing was going on , the club would have held a press conference on Monday with ivan saying I hve a contract and I’m not going anywhere. The fact this hasn’t happened only means one thing. Ivan has a contract in front of him and is willing to take it if we allow him.

He can have my Yagoona house, lucky I got two more I can live in lol lol lol lol.

• Banned

Nathan is good but by no means the best so I don’t mind if we miss getting him. Our mate Slimy is more creative than him and probably faster. So that eliminates both Clearys beyond 2020.

Surely, reputation wise Ivan can’t do a Slimy and run dead in his coaching so will still do his job adequately. If we let him escape it sets a bad precedent for how future coaches can escape our claws.

BUT if the money is right and we can get a few good forwards thrown into the deal then why not. Our poster here named donald trump should scrutinise the deal.

Recent Topics