Blind Touchies

• ForumSupporter

What’s the point of them… :bash

Maybe it was the shadow that didn’t show Rapana’s white boot on the line…could have changed the whole momentum of the Waiders charge …

As for the other guy picks up a forward pass for Nofo’s NO TRY that was flat at best again :bash

• Sack them and replace them with drones .

• True dat. But great to finally get 2 pts off this mob

• Pretty sick of 50/50 calls going 75% to the other team. I know I’m biased as a Tigers supporter, but it seems like we never get the rub of the green.

Am I wrong? Can you remember a game where we did get more favourable calls than went against us?

• Myopia

Too many screens

• Was there a replay of the forward pass? I didn’t see it during the telecast. More than a coincidence given the recent criticism of forward passes.

Was blowing up over the no-call on the 40/20. Don’t understand how he missed that. Looked to be in great position to call it.

• @:

Was there a replay of the forward pass? I didn’t see it during the telecast. More than a coincidence given the recent criticism of forward passes.

Was blowing up over the no-call on the 40/20. Don’t understand how he missed that. Looked to be in great position to call it.

No replay of the “supposed” forward pass .
    :bash

• All I know is that their showers must look like the inside of a pearl oyster.

• lol……We’re all experts when we see the replay slowed down x20. They don’t have the benefit of that so we need to cut them some slack when it comes to the really close calls. They were’nt exactly howlers like we’ve seen this year but I guess you can’t please everybody.

• ForumSupporter

@:

lol……We’re all experts when we see the replay slowed down x20. They don’t have the benefit of that so we need to cut them some slack when it comes to the really close calls. They were’nt exactly howlers like we’ve seen this year but I guess you can’t please everybody.

The Rapana one was a dead set howler…

• We got a call or two go our way from memory as well iirc

• @:

Sack them and replace them with drones .

They don’t help their cause by how irregularly they make a decision. Making themselves look pretty dispensable.

• We always seem to get the rough calls. Brisbane seem to get most of the 50/50’s, they have had some very questionable refereeing decisions go to them for almost the whole year. If we had had the right call when Brooks kicked his field goal, penalty to us for offside at the ruck when we played Brisbane in the 3rd round, we would be 2 points ahead of Brisbane instead of 2 points behind. I think that refereeing decision will cost us a finals berth.

• @:

@:

lol……We’re all experts when we see the replay slowed down x20. They don’t have the benefit of that so we need to cut them some slack when it comes to the really close calls. They were’nt exactly howlers like we’ve seen this year but I guess you can’t please everybody.

The Rapana one was a dead set howler…

It was an incorrect call but I wouldn’t call it a howler, his foot only just touched the line.

• That call literally changed the game for them. If he called it i reckon we could have run away with the game

Recent Topics