How will the Top 8 finish

• Look even though we only have three rounds left there are still a lot of twists and turns to come

A think a few sides who think they are safe but might be far from it

Warriors for one , Penrith possibly , Sharks maybe definitely Brisbane , remarkably even the Saints

Picked out the big games for the next three rounds

Rd 23

Brisbane v Souths
    Penrith v Knights
    WT’s v Dragons
    Sharks v Cowboys
    Dogs v Warriors

Rd 24

WT’s v Manly
    Warriors v Panthers
    Roosters v Brisbane
    Sharks v Knights
    Dragons v Dogs

Rd 25

Rabbits v WT’s
    Storm v Penrith
    Knights v Dragons
    Dogs v Sharks
    Broncos v Manly

The good thing in a sense in a few bottom sides have found some form , Cowboys , Dogs , Manly to a degree

Knights are an unknown , but with Pearce and Ponga and their back row if they play their best footy can beat anyone

Let’s see how the geniuses on this Forum fare , pick the Top 8 from here ??

• 1 Roosters
    2 Storm
    3 Rabbitohs
    4 Sharks
    5 Warriors
    6 Penrith
    7 Dragons
    8 WTs

• ForumSupporter

Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Wests Tigers
    Don’t care

• We make the 8 and play Penrith.

• Brisbane beats Souths …. it makes it almost impossible for us.
    Bit too late in season for miracles.

1. Roosters
    2 Storm
    3 Rabbitohs
    4 Panthers
    5. Sharks
    5 Dragons
    6 Warriors
    8 Brisbane

• @:

Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Wests Tigers
    Don’t care

Wouldn’t 6th be important seeing we would play them ??

I think the Warriors would end up 6th if the WT’s finished 7th with the permeations

• Throw it out there now - if Broncos hadn’t been awarded that rubbish penalty earlier in the year we’d be equal with them right now.

If we had instead been given a rubbish penalty - we’d swap positions.

I’m not one to point the finger at certain small outcomes, because there were other lost opportunities, it’s just kind of sad that that infamous decision directly impacts the two teams fighting it out for the 8th spot.

And honestly I never thought 5 rounds ago that we’d be a shot to make the Top 8 still, so I do appreciate the team finding some new focus at the pointy-end of the season; even if that consistency was lost mid-year.

• Souths
    Roosters
    Penrith
    Storm
    Warriors
    Sharks
    Broncos
    Dragons

Wests will miss out on for and against. Such a shame a few close ones got away.

• Look….

… I don’t know.
    If I did I’d be rich

• @:

@:

Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Wests Tigers
    Don’t care

I think the Warriors would end up 6th if the WT’s finished 7th with the permeations

Sounds absorbing, happy

• Let’s give the Broncos 1 win out of 3 (Manly). Probable that we win 2 out of 3. It’s going to come down to how many the Bronc’s get done by and how much we win by. It’s starting to do my head in but this is my pick -

Roosters
    Souths
    Melbourne
    Penrith
    Sharks
    Dragons
    Warriors
    Tigers/Brisbane (purely on for and against)

Shows how important going on with a good start is (Raiders game!!).

I’ve got 2,750 reasons I’d love the Tigers to sneak in :master:

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Don’t care
    Wests Tigers
    Don’t care

you sure ya crystal balls aren’t foggy…

• 1. Chooks
    2. Souffs
    3. Melbourne
    4. Sharkies
    5. Penriff
    6. Saints
    7. Warriors
    8. Donkeys

Can’t see it happening with the current F/A situation. We’ll know a lot more on Monday morning

• @:

Throw it out there now - if Broncos hadn’t been awarded that rubbish penalty earlier in the year we’d be equal with them right now.

I’m not one to point the finger at certain small outcomes, because there were other lost opportunities, it’s just kind of sad that that infamous decision directly impacts the two teams fighting it out for the 8th spot.

And honestly I never thought 5 rounds ago that we’d be a shot to make the Top 8 still, so I do appreciate the team finding some new focus at the pointy-end of the season; even if that consistency was lost mid-year.

The blame lays solely with some very lame duck efforts against teams we should have beaten and beaten well. Yes we did have some bad calls but every team gets them…except the Bronks. If we had won against Newcastle, Parramatta, a heavily depleted Chook side and the Dogs we would now be talking top four. You just have to take your chances when they come because next year anything could happen

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

Throw it out there now - if Broncos hadn’t been awarded that rubbish penalty earlier in the year we’d be equal with them right now.

The blame lays solely with some very lame duck efforts against teams we should have beaten and beaten well. Yes we did have some bad calls but every team gets them…except the Bronks. If we had won against Newcastle, Parramatta, a heavily depleted Chook side and the Dogs we would now be talking top four. You just have to take your chances when they come because next year anything could happen

Yeah Tedesco Mitchell and Cordner…replaced by Ferguson Toupou and Radley… 😮

Recent Topics