16. Luke Garner
    17. Matt Eisenhuth

Reserves:
    18. Jacob Liddle
    19. Chris McQueen
    20. Tyson Gamble
    21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Coach: Ivan Cleary
    https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/08/14/key-faces-return-for-wests-tigers-against-dragons/

• I like

• Didn’t packer captain last week? Give it to Lawrence

• Other than Thompson on the wing i think that is our strongest side

• Would have to be the strongest line up of the year. Fonua had to come in. MWZ tries hard, but has no X factor.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Didn’t packer captain last week? Give it to Lawrence

Ok I did…

• Ivan has been giving Jacob Liddle a run in the past couple of games but it’s hard to see who would drop out of that side to allow Jacob in. Close to our strongest team.

• Other than no Thompson, really really really strong team.

• I’m scared. This game means more to us than them, we’ve beaten them already once, we are in close to best form, they’ve got the worst form of all season, we start as favourites, we are getting troops back and they’ve got a couple of guns injured- it all looks one way.

• Put Thompson on the wing and this is our strongest team. I like. Now rip in lads and give it to the drags :sign:

• @:

Would have to be the strongest line up of the year. Fonua had to come in. MWZ tries hard, but has no X factor.

Where is our heavy X factor Lolohea when you need him ?😂

• @:

Ivan has been giving Jacob Liddle a run in the past couple of games but it’s hard to see who would drop out of that side to allow Jacob in. Close to our strongest team.

We need the win…keep Robbie on for the full 80…

• @:

I’m scared. This game means more to us than them, we’ve beaten them already once, we are in close to best form, they’ve got the worst form of all season, we start as favourites, we are getting troops back and they’ve got a couple of guns injured- it all looks one way.

About bloody time too….don’t worry the refs will be against us…put your house on that one!

• @:

@:

Ivan has been giving Jacob Liddle a run in the past couple of games but it’s hard to see who would drop out of that side to allow Jacob in. Close to our strongest team.

I don’t think there is room for Liddle this week.

• @:

@:

@:

I don’t think there is room for Liddle this week.

True but if we need a spark with 15 minutes to go, Jake is just the boy to provide it. Glad I don’t have to select the team,

Recent Topics