Dally m awards

• just been looking at the sportsbet markets for 2018 and they rate luke brooks a 1.55 chance to be chosen as halfback of the year.thats a nice affirmation that he has had a top year.

who needs Nathan cleary?

• He’ll be up there for player of the year as well.

• @:

just been looking at the sportsbet markets for 2018 and they rate luke brooks a 1.55 chance to be chosen as halfback of the year.thats a nice affirmation that he has had a top year.

who needs Nathan cleary?

Nathan Cleary is becoming a distraction to Wests Tigers. We should be very happy with the halfback we have.

• I couldn’t care less about Nathan Cleary. Re sign Brooks and start looking for a 5/8 post Reynolds- if that’s Cleary, great. If not, so be it.
    Would like Ivan long term though.

• Brooks won’t win it despite having an awesome season…
    It’s all politics.

Slater will probably win it

• I reckon brooks will poll best for the tigers followed by marsters and maybe Lawrence.
    what odds would that be

• @:

Brooks won’t win it despite having an awesome season…
    It’s all politics.

Slater probably had it wrapped up weeks ago

• @:

Brooks won’t win it despite having an awesome season…
    It’s all politics.

Thurston will get it in a team that will probably collect the spoon.

• The Dally M awards are that far fixed. I stopped watching them years ago.

• What’s Ash Taylor’s odds?

• @:

What’s Ash Taylor’s odds?

Better than Dave Taylor’s according to Erin Molan!

• All the uncertainty may cost us Brooks and Cleary.

At what point does someone step in to start negotiations with Brooks for an extension

• After Farah didn’t win the medal in 2010 for not getting any points for winning us the game against Brisbane (the crossfield chip-kick to Mitch Brown) it’s been a little hard to watch tbh. Very hopeful Brooksy gets up, I expect to see him in the top 3.

• @:

All the uncertainty may cost us Brooks and Cleary.

At what point does someone step in to start negotiations with Brooks for an extension

What makes you so sure nobody has?

• @:

All the uncertainty may cost us Brooks and Cleary.

We should know in early November whether NC Re-signs with Penrith. If he does then we see how much we have to offer Brooks. If he doesn’t then Brooks gets an upgrade as first choice halfback.

Recent Topics