The difference between us and the bottom clubs

• We have shown no desperation. While you look at those teams, they are all fighting for the their lives to avoid the spoon. We’re playing for our first finals series in 7 years. Zero urgency, zero desperation. Nothing changes with this team.

• Nothing’s changed. Keep backing the opposition team when we are favourites keeps on papying.over a decade now.

• Not sure what good this thread will bring but a plea for winging.

• @:

We have shown no desperation. While you look at those teams, they are all fighting for the their lives to avoid the spoon. We’re playing for our first finals series in 7 years. Zero urgency, zero desperation. Nothing changes with this team.

I think we were desperate , GNR , just lacked one ounce of control

• :roll

@:

Not sure what good this thread will bring but a plea for winging.

I’m pleading for a good winger yes.

• The difference is we are 9th and leading the other bottom 7 sides.

• I’m just waiting for the NRL to announce a top 9 for the coming seasons, then we’ll be a shoe in 😆

• @:

I’m just waiting for the NRL to announce a top 9 for the coming seasons, then we’ll be a shoe in 😆

We’d come 10th every year if that ever happened.

• No matter how you look at it
    We are the best of the worst

Or is it the worst of the best

We need to step up
    Great start to the year
    Good finish to win 4 of the last 6

It’s the middle games and more importantly the lower teams we struggle against

A disappointing end to our season
    Can be some what fixed with a couple of big signings
    And a fit Reynolds and Liddle next year

There is always next year
    AGAIN

• The difference between us and the bottom clubs is that we can’t beat the bottom clubs.

• The difference is they can score points!
    We can only defend them.
    They can’t that is why they are at the bottom.
    Oh I long for a time where we can get both sides of the game right!

• @:

I’m just waiting for the NRL to announce a top 9 for the coming seasons, then we’ll be a shoe in 😆

Like a wildcard entry to a he finals !

• It’s incredible how a club can consistently lose games when they are favourites to win… there has to be some psychological connection between the odds and the players mindset… mentally we are weak as piss

• @:

@:

We’d come 10th every year if that ever happened.

Yep 😆

• Not a lot. I worry next year will make that painfully obvious

Recent Topics