2018: Breakthrough Players

Who are the new faces of 2018 you’ve enjoyed watching?

For mine, stand outs have been Lachlan Lewis and Adam Douhei.

Pangai Jr, Lewis, Radley, Kikau & Dufty

Ponga had a lot to do to justify his wage and came through in spades.
A brilliant year.

New or improved would be breakthrough so:

TPJ, Ponga, Lachlan Lewis, Marsters, Cook, C Murray, Brandon Smith, De Belin, Kikau, Green

Kotoni Staggs
Jake Clifford
Jamayne Isakko
AJ Brimson
Keegan Hipgrave
Moeaki Fotuaika
Isaiah Papalii
Lachlan Lewis
Rhyse Martin
Tevita Tatola
Jerome Luai
Reed Mahoney
??? Niukore
Brandon Smith

Victor Radley is THE breakthrough player 2018 for mine. He’s been on the radar but his sudden rise to prominence in an already quality side is commendable. More impact than Boyd Cordner at this time, for a little bloke.

That being said I hate the Roosters and hope he gets smashed to ribbons.

I think also Tommy Turbo has gone to another level this year, a shame his team hasn’t gone with him.

@:

Victor Radley is THE breakthrough player 2018 for mine. He’s been on the radar but his sudden rise to prominence in an already quality side is commendable. More impact than Boyd Cordner at this time, for a little bloke.

I think also Tommy Turbo has gone to another level this year, a shame his team hasn’t gone with him.

Radley is rock solid.
But Lewis is the man.

What a guy.

Amazing boot on him.
Naturak footballer.
Great head of hair.
And looks like a super model.

@:

@:

Radley is rock solid.
But Lewis is the man.

What a guy.

Amazing boot on him.
Naturak footballer.
Great head of hair.

You forgot related to a Qld God 😃

@:

@:

@:

Radley is rock solid.
But Lewis is the man.

What a guy.

Amazing boot on him.
Naturak footballer.
Great head of hair.

You forgot related to a Qld God 😃

Blood of the king running through his veins.
Most handsome man in all of League.

The prodigal prince.

Lachlan… LEWIS.

Ponga
Radley
Kikau
TPJ
Marsters

@:

X2

@:

@:

Radley is rock solid.
But Lewis is the man.

What a guy.

Amazing boot on him.
Naturak footballer.
Great head of hair.

Sounds like the anti-plodder

@:

@:

X2

x3 - Victory Radley and he is listed with the Chooks as a number 9, he goes alright in the back row and according to the Chook Pen website he is only 92 kgs … love the name of his junior club … Clovelly Crocodiles :slight_smile:

Ponga, Radley, Pangai-Junior, Isaako, Lewis…those guys have been outstanding. For our club, Marsters has really cemented himself and Thompson surprised the hell out of everyone.