Changes to forward pack as Wests Tigers seek crucial win

• @:

Eiso is not a first grader ultimate plodder and a liability. Seriously we lose games because of thee types of players Rochow, Eiso, McQueen. MCK can play well at times but our back row is poor. Lawrence is the only player that is consistent performer ET is bad some days. It’s a glaring weakness as is left centre.
    Go wide and we will buckle.

100% spot on

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Aside from last week he’s been one of our best players this season, doesn’t warrant the constant criticism.

Point out the criticism?

There are heaps of posts/threads on here criticising him - open your eyes. Some warranted, but most not.

I thought you were implying it was me.

Anyway freedom of speech.

Nah mate just from supporters in general. All good 👍

• @:

@:

Eiso is not a first grader ultimate plodder and a liability. Seriously we lose games because of thee types of players Rochow, Eiso, McQueen. MCK can play well at times but our back row is poor. Lawrence is the only player that is consistent performer ET is bad some days. It’s a glaring weakness as is left centre.
    Go wide and we will buckle.

100% spot on

Agree, but I couldn’t call Lawrence consistent. He is in all respects except his ball handling - I swear he’s less than a 50% chance of hanging onto the ball, running into it at speed (as you do when running lines trying to break through the oppositions defence). Far from a bad player, but this destroys all momentum in attack and wastes his ability to run good lines and break through defence - no point getting through if you didn’t take the ball with you.

• The crucial victory needed was the one against the bulldogs…… didn’t happen 😈 😒

• @:

The crucial victory needed was the one against the bulldogs…… didn’t happen 😈 😒

Moreso last week I reckon. The Dogs actually played well, but St George were still hopelessly out of form and we still couldn’t take them!

• @:

@:

I thought Eisenhuth was good last week; he played long minutes and his defence in the middle was good. I don’t know what to think about his running style, it may be that he only has one speed but I’d like to see the coaching staff getting him to run with some real intent; with his size he’d be almost unstoppable.

Not sure what it is - just ambles to the line instead of hitting with a charge. Think it is that he is more an offloader but probably told not to offload that often.

Whatever it is - it needs to be fixed before next season.

I heard that the Eagles went out cow tipping on Tuesday night to prepare for the Huth.

Recent Topics