FIFITA DISSES ROTHFIELD

• Cronulla Sharks duo Andrew Fifita and Josh Dugan have launched an attack on NRL reporter Phil “Buzz” Rothfield.

Speaking on The Halfcast Podcast, the pair did not hold back in criticising Rothfield’s role in the media.

“I just don’t know how they’re all on TV I just don’t get it,” Fifita said.

“And they can talk on football. Excuse my french, but he’s (Rothfield) a complete f**kwit.

“But he chooses the Dally M team and it’s not even him.”

Quizzed ‘what does Rothfield look like’, the pair collectively laughed, and Dugan didn’t stop at assessing his appearance.

“He’s just this old, weathered, balded bloke… The name even,” Dugan added.

• :roll

• Banned

@:

Cronulla Sharks duo Andrew Fifita and Josh Dugan have launched an attack on NRL reporter Phil “Buzz” Rothfield.

Speaking on The Halfcast Podcast, the pair did not hold back in criticising Rothfield’s role in the media.

“I just don’t know how they’re all on TV I just don’t get it,” Fifita said.

“And they can talk on football. Excuse my french, but he’s (Rothfield) a complete f**kwit.

“But he chooses the Dally M team and it’s not even him.”

Quizzed ‘what does Rothfield look like’, the pair collectively laughed, and Dugan didn’t stop at assessing his appearance.

“He’s just this old, weathered, balded bloke… The name even,” Dugan added.

:deadhorse:

• Doesn’t really make sense but these two aren’t the sharpest dudes… But fafaita got one thing correct

• Not sure how I feel about this. Can’t stand Rothfield but Dugan and Fatfita make my skin crawl.
    Sharks eating their own I suppose

• Old sozzle face might have to go and support another team now, as long as it’s not the Tigers!

• Ill side with Rothfield on this one, Fafita is out of control and a disgrace to himself.

Rothfield kind of is also but its the lesser of two evils.

• They’ve got a point really. Why are Fox giving these dicks so much oxygen. They jump on TV, pretend they are in the know and make up baseless crap without caring who they hurt in the process. Then when they are wrong they start again taking the opposite viewpoint.

• Fifita needs to be drug tested. He’s out of his tree.

• I’m 100% with Fifita.

Rothfield is a parasite.
    Most NRL journos, reporters, and some former players shouldn’t be given a platform to voice their opinions.

May as well give happy Tiger and Byron Bay fan their own show. They’re just as credible.

• @:

I’m 100% with Fifita.

Rothfield is a parasite.
    Most NRL journos, reporters, and some former players shouldn’t be given a platform to voice their opinions.

May as well give happy Tiger and Byron Bay fan their own show. They’re just as credible.

Actually that would work.

• @:

Fifita needs to be drug tested. He’s out of his tree.

It would come back positive because he is a DOPE

I should elaborate

Fifita is a very good player but has a brain explosion every now and then
    If he could get that out of his game he could be another Lazarus
    He just let’s himself down

• @:

@:

I’m 100% with Fifita.

Rothfield is a parasite.

Actually that would work.

I’d watch it 😉

• Watching the last Sharks game I thought they must have signed up Greg Eastwood, Fifita is starting to take on Eastwood like proportions.

• @:

Watching the last Sharks game I thought they must have signed up Greg Eastwood, Fifita is starting to take on Eastwood like proportions.

He’s always looked like that…
    He loves KFC.

Still one of the best props going.

Recent Topics