TIGERS SIGNATURE

The Canberra Raiders have a crowd “wave” called the ‘Viking Clap.’ What would the Tigers’ crowds do??? :sign:

:wahoo: There’s probably not enough tiger’s fans in a crowd to do something like that.
XD
:brick:

I reckon it would be cool if we all called out a big “like a tiger”

@:

I reckon it would be cool if we all called out a big “like a tiger”

We need like a Mexican Wave style thing like the Raiders :wahoo:
It’s a good idea but we need something different

I don’t know, what else can one of our clubs steal from the Icelandic Football team?

In line the with our team and keeping it true to form, our only signature could be drop the daks, touch the toes, submit.

@:

In line the with our team and keeping it true to form, our only signature could be drop the daks, touch the toes, submit.

Now this is the line of the week!!
:roll

Tom Jones had a great hit in the 70s ….I wonder if some of us older guys remember it…

PUSSY CAT,PUSSY CAT,I LOVE YOU…YES I DO…

:roll

Seriously, Ive always thought it would be cool at a packed Leichhardt or Campbelltown to be absolutely and completely silent when the opposition runs out. No booing or jeering, just slience.

i think that would be a little eerie and off putting for the visitors.

@:

The Canberra Raiders have a crowd “wave” called the ‘Viking Clap.’ What would the Tigers’ crowds do??? :sign:

Panic.

@:

Seriously, Ive always thought it would be cool at a packed Leichhardt or Campbelltown to be absolutely and completely silent when the opposition runs out. No booing or jeering, just slience.

i think that would be a little eerie and off putting for the visitors.

I like it……

Welcome to the jungle used to be Ok but the club dropped it and others grabbed it… Typical really

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.