NFL Fantasy - The Forum League

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Seems you were ahead of me in the end on the overall table.

I was thinking the playoffs involved the top 2 in each division in the finals.

Not sure how the overall table gets calculated - seems to contradict the division tables.

Anyway, good luck all. hopefully not too many injuries from here…

I was a little confused also. It seems it goes on the winners of each comp then the next best 2 wild cards. Steve-O edges us out on his superior points scored. Fair enough.

The finals are as follows -

Iofthetiger v Steve-o

and

Edmunds eagles v Unsportsmanlike conduct

Winners go through to the Superbowl.

Losers go the 3rd place game

There are also a 5th and 7th place consultation.

Very confusing. I’m ahead of you on the division table and yet behind you on the overall.

Can’t see how they’ve calculated the playoffs at all tbh.

Currumby scored less points than me and had more points scored against him and yet came 5th overall while I came 7th…

Currumby has not came 5th overall.

I know he is positioned on the table table that way but as i said there are consulation finals to determine positions 5 to 8.

No idea why he is on the table ahead of you but he hasnt finished 5th, not yet. That will be decided this week.

Cool.

Here I was monitoring Gordon returning or not and had no idea Allen was possibly not playing…

• Sorry Allen was injured during the game

• Boston Ballers 84.16

Ravens Call 84.04

Wow thats a close one, will come down to any corrections. Surprised it was even that close, it was projected to be an easy one for Guyofthetiger.

Newtown wet the bed however.

• @:

Boston Ballers 84.16

Ravens Call 84.04

Wow thats a close one, will come down to any corrections. Surprised it was even that close, it was projected to be an easy one for Guyofthetiger.

Haha unbelievable… Nice win. I last looked at the score with a few minutes to go and a point behind and thought surely Newton gets another point…

Ah well, I lost my other league in which I won nearly every game too thanks to Brady, Lindsay and Hill all having sub par rounds.

Looking forward to next year now I know how it all works. Really enjoyed this format and getting to know the NFL.

All the best to the rest for the final show downs…

• @:

@:

Boston Ballers 84.16

Ravens Call 84.04

Haha unbelievable… Nice win. I last looked at the score with a few minutes to go and a point behind and thought surely Newton gets another point…

Ah well, I lost my other league in which I won nearly every game too thanks to Brady, Lindsay and Hill all having sub par rounds.

Looking forward to next year now I know how it all works. Really enjoyed this format and getting to know the NFL.

All the best to the rest for the final show downs…

Looking forward to next season as well. Always learning always fun.

• Bring on next season, I need to redeem my poor form this year

• Thanks for setting up the comp Patriot, it was fun.
    Need a bit more luck with injuries next year, running backs melted at the business end of the year unfortunately.

Go the Bears, all the way to the Lombardi trophy!!

• Ohh next year, the year of opportunity and optimism lol.

Look forward to seeing you guys back next season. So much improvement to be had here as well.

• learnt a lot about it this year, will take a different approach into the draft

• @:

learnt a lot about it this year, will take a different approach into the draft

Trouble is is every draft is different. its important to perfect the draft but sometimes you just cant help bad luck.

I ended up in 5 comps this year. Im in the championship match in two of them. Third place play off in another and 5th in this one. The other comp i thought i had a good team as well but finished 5 and 9 and came second last lol.

Never predictable. Love it

• @:

@:

Trouble is is every draft is different. its important to perfect the draft but sometimes you just cant help bad luck.

I ended up in 5 comps this year. Im in the championship match in two of them. Third place play off in another and 5th in this one. The other comp i thought i had a good team as well but finished 5 and 9 and came second last lol.

This round a perfect example: late waiver pickups like J Williams and R Anderson firing…

• @:

@:

@:

This round a perfect example: late waiver pickups like J Williams and R Anderson firing…

Tom Brady 5.04 this week.

If you dont laugh youll cry lol

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Tom Brady 5.04 this week.

If you dont laugh youll cry lol

He was undroppable for me in another league…

• Hey guys, Who wants to join another league.

Please either reply or message me and hold spots.

• @The_Patriot I would be happy to jump in.

Recent Topics