Twal's a Beast

• I really think Twal was a beast tonight and the Tigers’ best player. I like the way he runs hard and straight, rarely taking a backward step, while his barnstorming run, that set up the Mybe try, revealed the amount of potential he has. Also, does anyone notice the number of times he snuffs out the opposition’s attack with critical tackles? Along with Sue, I think he’s our most damaging runner at the moment.

• I wish that he would develop an off load.

• @:

I wish that he would develop an off load.

I did read he put that away. Besides, what he does is with much greater urgency than most of our forwards except for Packer and Lawrence.

• He was great tonight …

Not a beast .

• Twal is a damn good player. Why Eiso and the likes get picked ahead of him has me stuffed.

• @:

Twal is a damn good player. Why Eiso and the likes get picked ahead of him has me stuffed.

Exactly. Beats me why Eiso is even in the team. Zero impact running the ball.

• @:

@:

Twal is a damn good player. Why Eiso and the likes get picked ahead of him has me stuffed.

He covered many first up misses by team mates which had the potential to result in tries. Until his team mates learn to make their tackles stick, we need him.

• Would have been handy last week

• @:

@:

That’s where Cleary fails imo !

Like playing Lawrence off the bench last week .

• Twal still needs to learn to do it every week.

• Twal is a massive player and will get better and better should be one of the first picked each week.

• @:

@:

I did read he put that away. Besides, what he does is with much greater urgency than most of our forwards except for Packer and Lawrence.

In a couple of years he could be anything, I just hope that we keep him.

• @:

@:

@:

In a couple of years he could be anything, I just hope that we keep him.

Agreed. I think he will be on the verge of SOO squad next year. Fittler rates him,

• Honestly feel like he’d be a great lock appears to have the enigine is a super efficient tackler, decent ball runner

• @:

Mbye says hello

Recent Topics