First time no more losses then wins since 2011

• When you have been losers for so long you have to hold onto something. You got to start somewhere.e.

This year the for the first time in 7 years we have at least won as much as we have lost.

Sometimes 28 jags you finals sometimes it doesn’t. If we won next week we would be the first team ever to miss with 30 points.

I would argue this was the weakest side talent wise since probably 2013 however people might argue that.\

Im not saying people should be satisfied or get the pom poms out.

However if you told me at the start if the year we would win 12 games and have a top 8 defence i would have been surprised given we lost Tedesco, Woods and Moses and bought in some journeyman.

Im not that excited about next year but relatively pleased for the consistency in effort across a season for once.

• We only have 26 points???

• It’s impossible to be excited or apathetic towards next year until we know who we’ve signed and we are confident who is coaching us.
    Coach - Cleary I hope.
    Players - surely we haven’t let go the players we have if we haven’t signed some decent replacements??

• @:

We only have 26 points???

12 wins.

25 round comp means one less bye.

Still the same 24 games played and first time 12 wins since 2011.

You know what i mean i think.

• @:

@:

12 wins.

Forgot about the one less bye. Why did they get rid of it?

• @:

When you have been losers for so long you have to hold onto something. You got to start somewhere.e.

This year the for the first time in 7 years we have at least won as much as we have lost.

Sometimes 28 jags you finals sometimes it doesn’t. If we won next week we would be the first team ever to miss with 30 points.

I would argue this was the weakest side talent wise since probably 2013 however people might argue that.\

Im not saying people should be satisfied or get the pom poms out.

However if you told me at the start if the year we would win 12 games and have a top 8 defence i would have been surprised given we lost Tedesco, Woods and Moses and bought in some journeyman.

Im not that excited about next year but relatively pleased for the consistency in effort across a season for once.

If we win next week we will finish on 28 points not 30 !

• @:

@:

@:

12 wins.

Forgot about the one less bye. Why did they get rid of it?

Stand alone Origin round .

• We’re currently 3 wins off first place, 6 losses off last.

Could be worse

• @:

We’re currently 3 wins off first place, 6 losses off last.

Could be worse

Yeah but we’re also 214 points off first place in the ±
    We’d need a 10 round headstart to get that sort of point differential the way our attack sits .

• @:

@:

Could be worse

We’d need a 10 round headstart to get that sort of point differential the way our attack sits .

Not if we had 4 more wins across the season. Which could’ve easily happened, ie. v Broncos, 2nd eels game, 2nd roosters game, dogs, etc etc.

• @:

@:

@:

Could be worse

Not if we had 4 more wins across the season. Which could’ve easily happened, ie. v Broncos, 2nd eels game, 2nd roosters game, dogs, etc etc.

“IF”

• That loss to Brisbane may end up being very significant.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Could be worse

“IF”

True dat. It’s frustrating because the team have the capability just not the consistency. Look at tonight, we won the game by playing 20 mins of good footy.

We’re close but need some more class added over the offseason.

But hey the season ain’t over yet…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

“IF”

True dat. It’s frustrating because the team have the capability just not the consistency. Look at tonight, we won the game by playing 20 mins of good footy.

We’re close but need some more class added over the offseason.

But hey the season ain’t over yet…

Mega frustrating….

Maybe Souths will rest the bulk of there squad next round ?

Probably only still win by 2 points Lol

• I reckon we’ll get Souths. We’ll be the underdog, no expectations. Seems to be our thing!

Recent Topics