Chris Lawrence

• I honestly cant believe how much he has improved this year.

Bloody unbelievable.

He used to annoy me in the backrow. dropping balls and bouncing off tackles, no metres in attack. He was trying his arse off but not quite there.

Well knock me out and bowl me over this kid is there and he is bloody good.

Some how his hands are good,seems the only bloke we have that can hit a line and hard, loves a pie whether its from a hard line or chasing a kick, bashes people in defense and now is even making good metres in attack.

He has become our Josh Jackson and Im loving it.

Out and out our best player and deserves to be the captain…

Well bloody don Chris you champ!

• He’s always been unfairly treated, even before this year. Think everyone is starting to acknowledge him as the club legend he’s always been. Off contract at the end of next season. Deserves an extension.

• Never had hands like feet - just people not understanding.

Brooks has developed softer hands which has made those balls catchable. Previously he was throwing balls at a million miles an hour - Rowdy had no chance but had to take the brunt of the criticism.

Rowdy is a champion player and bloke - so glad he has always stayed loyal to us.

• His form improved with Brooks game. 90% of his dropped balls were because of bad passes.

• He has been strong this year but it bugs me when he plays the ball. Waiting for a penalty every time.

• Seriously the easiest guy to like and admire in the history of the Wests Tigers. Wish we had another 16 Rowdys out there…

• @:

Never had hands like feet - just people not understanding.

Brooks has developed softer hands which has made those balls catchable. Previously he was throwing balls at a million miles an hour - Rowdy had no chance but had to take the brunt of the criticism.

Rowdy is a champion player and bloke - so glad he has always stayed loyal to us.

I think it’s a little bit of both, maybe 25% handling and 75% pass.

Brooks didn’t just throw hard passes, he used to telegraph them in a way that would have made Samuel Morse proud. Lawrence used to cop tough passes right at the defensive line, with the defensive line 99% sure he was getting the ball.

• @:

@:

Never had hands like feet - just people not understanding.

I think it’s a little bit of both, maybe 25% handling and 75% pass.

Brooks didn’t just throw hard passes, he used to telegraph them in a way that would have made Samuel Morse proud. Lawrence used to cop tough passes right at the defensive line, with the defensive line 99% sure he was getting the ball.

I’d go along with that jirskyr.

• Club legend. I hope we can give him a premiership before he retires. Hey even a finals appearance would be great!

• You do all realise he has had more errors per game this year then the last 3 years. I think he has been good and had a good year but he still drops the ball

• If we had a team of Chris Lawrence’s imagin where we would be.

• Brooks has improved. Moses is not there and the new coach plays a different style. All adds up to a good year for Chris

• Yep… Plays his guts out and deserves the © outright… He possesses everything you want in a captain, respect of his mates, opposition, refs… Leads by example, nil dummy spits. He’s a class act

• He has become to us what Paul Gallen was for all those years to Cronulla.
    Backbone of the club.

• liked him when he first started. like all the know alls in league. They all talked him up he was the next big thing. Unfortunately for Chris he plays for the tigers so there was always someone else they thought better. I thought he should have played origin this year. My mate who is a dogs fan totally agreed with me. Love your game Chris have always!!!

Recent Topics