Round 24 SPOILERS**

• @:

@:

@:

Surprised no one has mentioned the pressure on Nathan Cleary and that he is struggling to deal with it.

He has his own contract, his dads contract, Penriths sacking Griffin and Goulds player movement to keep Nathan to deal.

Its an awful lot they have put on him as a young player.

Ahh the pressure…
    😂

Can’t wait to see em drop out of the finals after week 1…

Penrith won’t win a grand final in the next 5 years, Mark my words.

It is so marked. Lol

Karma and moral / business ethics.
    Gus Gould micro managing…
    Too many cooks (gronks) in the kitchen (gay bar)

Five year plan, decade long implosion. The cockroach Phil Gould throwing money everywhere trying to get the quick fix premiership win…

Won’t happen.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Surprised no one has mentioned the pressure on Nathan Cleary and that he is struggling to deal with it.

He has his own contract, his dads contract, Penriths sacking Griffin and Goulds player movement to keep Nathan to deal.

Ahh the pressure…
    😂

It is so marked. Lol

Karma and moral / business ethics.
    Gus Gould micro managing…
    Too many cooks (gronks) in the kitchen (gay bar)

Five year plan, decade long implosion. The cockroach Phil Gould throwing money everywhere trying to get the quick fix premiership win…

Won’t happen.

You don’t have to keep explaining - it HAS been marked. 😉

• Just need the chooks to put 60 past Brisbane and injure half their club at the same time

• go Roosters win by 40

• This will be the first time that I have cheered for the Routers.

• JAC - best try saving tackle I have seen in ages.

• Said it about 3 weeks back the Bunnies are finished.

The Broncos will roll the Roosters. Load up!!!

• Fair dinkum there’s gonna be a sticky mess in the commentary box soon. Corey Parker and Justin Hodges getting a tad excited over billy slater.

• Fotuiaka kid goes hard!

• @:

@:

Ahh the pressure…
    😂

I hope you are right
    Gus deserves the failure
    There is so much pressure on everyone involved in league
    It is almost unfair
    16 clubs and only one winner
    Even Bennett is not safe
    Penrith in the top four and sack the coach
    Parramatta and cowboys expected to be in the running this year but play off for the spoon
    It’s a tuff gig
    We far exceeded most expectations but not those of loyal tigers who have waited since 2005
    I hope the warriors win
    It would be fantastic for them to win having never won before
    I love league and obviously want the tigers to win
    But always hope the underdog gets up
    Share the love I reckon
    Let everyone experience the joy of a premiership
    That’s why an even competition is so important

• I know we all want the Broncos to lose, but geez I just can’t bring myself to barrack for the Cocks. Totally neutral on this one, I hate both teams equally.

• Well I’ve never said this before but here goes: ‘go the roosters’ (I feel dirty).
    Tigers need roosters to win by 40 so come on roosters, use that $40000000 worth of talent and win well.

• Refs still loving Melbourne. Head high tackle that forces the player off the field and no penalty - when it could have evened the score. Every other head high, even accidental, earns a penalty.

• @:

Well I’ve never said this before but here goes: ‘go the roosters’ (I feel dirty).
    Tigers need roosters to win by 40 so come on roosters, use that $40000000 worth of talent and win well.

If that happens… You’ll have to cheer on manly next week…

• @:

@:

Well I’ve never said this before but here goes: ‘go the roosters’ (I feel dirty).

If that happens… You’ll have to cheer on manly next week…

:bawling

Recent Topics