Do you think the Top sides would prefer us in or out of the Top 8 ??

• Do you think the majority of the Top 8 sides would want us in the Top 8 or not in the Top 8 at seasons end ??

We have a very good record v many of the Top 8 sides in 2018 , would many of them be more wary of us over say Penrith / Warriors /Brisbane ??

• I don’t know Happy. I think we have regressed quite a lot since we knocked off some of the top 8 teams, whilst teams like the Roosters & Storm have improved greatly. I really don’t think we’d be much of a threat to the top 4 teams right now, but Brisbane, Penrith & St George might be wary if we made it.

• Top 8 sides wouldn’t care at all …

Hey Geo !!!

Happys started another dumb thread again !
    😆

• This week has been overwhelming in regards to stupid threads.

Simple answer. No, they don’t care.
    Jamie Soward laughed at us and said if we make the 8, we won’t go far or do any teams any concern.

• @:

This week has been overwhelming in regards to stupid threads.

Jamie Soward laughed at us and said if we make the 8, we won’t go far or do any teams any concern.

Who cares what that fat little weasel thinks?

• @:

@:

If a worm like him is laughing at us… Imagine what the top 8 would be thinking.

• @:

@:

@:

To be honest Demps, I reckon they would show more respect. The finals series is the beginning of a whole new competition and any team is capable of beating another on their day and most clubs know that.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

To be honest Demps, I reckon they would show more respect. The finals series is the beginning of a whole new competition and any team is capable of beating another on their day and most clubs know that.

We’ll be lucky to play finals and if some miracle happens and we do… We’d be considered the easy beats.

• I think every club would like to play us in the Grand Final

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I agree and you could say the same about most games every round. Most likely on a refs call.

I haven’t watched the replay of our game but watching live it looked like we had some dodgy calls go against us.

• ForumSupporter

Dumbest poll of the year….who started it…every team would fear Wests Tigers in finals…

• At the start of the season we were one of the favourites for wooden spoon and
    Parramatta were thought of as certain top 8. We are now knocking on the door of playing in semis in two weeks time and Parramatta are certain wooden spooners. football is a funny game. How many thought that Balmain would defeat Souths in the 1969 grand final.

• @:

I think every club would like to play us in the Grand Final

COME ON!!!

I think we didn’t do too badly this year.

BUT - We wouldn’t be able to beat 7 teams in the Grand final!!!

:roll

• @:

@:

I think every club would like to play us in the Grand Final

COME ON!!!

I think we didn’t do too badly this year.

BUT - We wouldn’t be able to beat 7 teams in the Grand final!!!

:roll

To be honest it’s a great year did you hear when It Ivan spoke about this year playing 15 games in a row and how the team was doing it tough and will make them stronger next year

Alot of the big teams this year I think got there first break after 12 rounds and then again about 3 weeks later in rep round and the Tigers got the rough end of the draw there again and had to wait

The biggest problem with the Tigers this year was no X factor if they could have kept Teddy of find some one with it they would be in the 8

• @:

At the start of the season we were one of the favourites for wooden spoon and
    Parramatta were thought of as certain top 8. We are now knocking on the door of playing in semis in two weeks time and Parramatta are certain wooden spooners. football is a funny game. How many thought that Balmain would defeat Souths in the 1969 grand final.

Parra and NQ were many ppls tips for the GF… 16th & 15th…i was tossing up backing Parra for the comp in Feb… Glad I didnt
    Funny game indeed

Recent Topics