Tigers try of the year 2018

• NRL has released a list of tries they consider to be the “tries of the year”, asking for votes.
    https://try-tackle-of-the-year.nrl.com/trys

Moses Mbye’s dummy against Canberra is our only try (2 conceded). Do you agree that’s our best try? I initially thought of the MWZ try against Manly in Rd 6, where Brooks put Naiqama away. Twal’s break for Mbye was a beauty last week, but brought down a peg because the Manly players just failed to tackle him.

Roosters seem over-represented IMO, despite having some high quality-players. Roosters and Broncos love-fest. Cooper Cronk, on the other hand, embarrassingly stepped around in a few of the tries.

Do you agree, Mbye Tigers’ best try?

• MWZ try against Manly was my first thought as well.

• Grubs try where he beat all those players down field was a good effort, forget who it was against though

• @:

Grubs try where he beat all those players down field was a good effort, forget who it was against though

x2 –— and breaking his arm on grounding the ball … !!

• @:

@:

Grubs try where he beat all those players down field was a good effort, forget who it was against though

Made it all that more impressive

• Grub’s try would have got my vote.

• I would vote for Mybe’s try against the Raiders, followed by Mybe’s try against Manly (set up by Twal) and then MWZ’s try at Brookie. The last try was great to see, but the defence was poor.

• @:

Titans

• @:

@:

@:

It was against the Titans, and that’s the one I would have gone with.

• Mahe Fonua’s try against panthers?

• @:

Mahe Fonua’s try against panthers?

we failed to score a try that day…plus fonua didnt play

• @:

@:

my bad sorry…which game did he score that try right on the corner?..was it warriors?

• @:

@:

@:

@:

It was against the Titans, and that’s the one I would have gone with.

Thats right, Cheers

• ForumSupporter

Corey Thompson’s TRY against the Rorters Rd 1 for me as the young bloke copped it all the way back home in the car…

• @:

@:

Actually i think we did score….fonua did play…warriors won 26-4…it was in round 9 😐

Recent Topics