What a mismatch

Tonights game was like watching a bunch of kids playing their dads.

Our forwards are basically pus. If we only have room for 3 -4 signings on our roster for next year, it will be another long year

“Basket case” yep

I’m embarrassed. We just had a team run for more than 1km more than our team, we made 200 more tackles and missed around 50 others. Comprehensive demolition job.

No effort tonight. Disgraceful.

they tried hardbut it was like winx running in a Kembla maiden.
you know whos gunna win

@:

Rubbish! Plenty of effort. Just not good enough!

Demoralised tonight……hopefully tonight the club realises they should not spend $1m on Nathan Cleary, but spend it on some mungrel forwards…

@:

@:

You’re kidding if you think we had a go tonight.

what do u expect when u run one out in to the teeth of there forwards 5 out of 6 tackles.

@:

@:

@:

You’re kidding if you think we had a go tonight.

Our effort was there but they were too big, too strong, their PTB was too fast for us, they bashed us out of the game, as a result we had no possession….

I thought it was a bit of both. We didn’t get up in their faces in defense and dropped the ball which presented them with 70% possession which they used to smash us. In the latter stages we gave up.

We didn’t want to do the dirty stuff tonight. Tried for some flash and it didn’t come off. Souths out muscled is when we defended but we did give much back to them.

I thought they had a go. Some loose handling and a million fifth tackle penalties and the wash up being we had less than 30% possession for the last 60 minutes of the game!! And this against a monster pack - our worst opposition scenario.

But as to the future……sigh.

Those blow-out Raiders games were really disappointing, but tonight was diabolical. Looking at the stats it’s maybe the worst loss we’ve ever had? Totally dominated…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.