Thanks Tigers!

• Key the moaners, sooks and keyboard cowards……I would like to express my thanks to the Tigers for the season. So many of the so called fans on this forum just don’t get it. Last year so many of you stated that you would just be happy for a team that would just put in and that’s what we got this year.

Most pundits had us finishing last and we have finished 9th. Those who bang on about “plodders” and so forth have the right I guess, but it is what it is. Those plodders got us to 9th and therefore have played to or above their ability.

They kept me interested in the season to within one round of the end of the season. We’re not the Roosters or the Broncos in terms of finances and for now you just have to accept we cannot attract the cattle they can. Tough luck for us, but stop bemoaning it. Go and support them if you can’t handle. I’m proud to be a tigers fan this year. More often than not they put in. Even with the belting tonight, they really put in against a team of origin players and internationals who were on fire.

We had none of the crap of previous seasons (sans the Cleary saga that was not of our doing). Of course,

I want my team to play finals, but given where we have come from in previous season I’m really proud of this group and proud to be a Tigers supporter. Thanks Tigers for 2018!

• Good post. Not a great way to finish the season but happy with our overall improved performance this year.
    Thanks tigers.

• Yeah thanks. You can shove my membership up ya clacker Pascoe.

• @:

Yeah thanks. You can shove my membership up ya clacker Pascoe.

Do you even have one

• @:

@:

Yeah thanks. You can shove my membership up ya clacker Pascoe.

Do you even have one

Yup. I feel conned.

• The Mediocrity key board warriors are out tonight ….yep great performance getting done by 50 …A few good wins yes but really just another dud season we’ll done .

• Don’t begrudge people for being unhappy with how we have performed. We are entitled to feel frustrated without being called sooks or cowards. Our fans are passionate and shouldn’t have to stand by every season and say ‘Thanks for your efforts, we will make the 8 next year’, We seriously need to turn the corner and improve and demand more from the club.

• Only 4 wins from 1st place.

• Oh no ……
    We sucked again !

• @:

The Mediocrity key board warriors are out tonight ….yep great performance getting done by 50 …A few good wins yes but really just another dud season we’ll done .

You gotta laugh. ‘They really put in’ tonite and thanks them.

• Go on then Tcat……tell us how the least financial club (at the moment) in the comp should “improve and turn the corner”. We arguably lost our 3 best players last years and just avoided the spoon in 2017. How do you say we haven’t improved?

• @:

Don’t begrudge people for being unhappy with how we have performed. We are entitled to feel frustrated without being called sooks or cowards. Our fans are passionate and shouldn’t have to stand by every season and say ‘Thanks for your efforts, we will make the 8 next year’, We seriously need to turn the corner and improve and demand more from the club.

Best put post.

• This was coming I have to admit I backed the Rabbits by 20+ at 4.00. This was always going to happen. Season was better than I thought and we are setup we’ll cap wise for the future. It’s a start let’s see who we sign as the roster is not good enough.

Key holes Prop, Edge Backrower, Centre and a brutal lock.

• If the club has got any good news they better get it out quickly ,

• @:

If the club has got any good news they better get it out quickly ,

They’ll be another fluff piece during the week …… guaranteed!

Recent Topics