Mitchell Moses

Congratulations sook

1st full year at parra and you have a trophy for your cabinet

Hope you enjoy it

You really deserve it you grub

It’s funny you really tried to win the spoon at tiger’s last year but were not quite good enough to ruin iur reputation

Certainly did a good job of bringing the slimy eels to their knees

Let’s see if your good enough to beat the knights record of three straight spoons

I believe you can do it

I’ve been watching him tonight. Absolute pea heart. Always has been. I never liked him even when with us. He is gutless. He has not put his shoulder in to one tackle tonight.

I can’t understand why people that count can’t see what a little worm he is

They do… Most commentators while polite and diplomatic you can hear the contempt in their voices about him

@:

I’ve been watching him tonight. Absolute pea heart. Always has been. I never liked him even when with us. He is gutless. He has not put his shoulder in to one tackle tonight.

I can’t understand why people that count can’t see what a little worm he is

Isn’t it funny how if a team mate makes a mistake or misses a tackle he carries on

Than he will let old grandma run straight through or pass it to old mate in the stands

Could not happen to a nicer bloke.

I’m still amazed when I hear parra fans talk this clown up and blame everyone else around him. I believe karma will haunt this twerp as he will never be a team player in a team sport.

smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mitchell-moses-agrees-to-parramatta-deal-and-wants-immediate-release-from-wests-tigers-20170405-gveeom.html

“As long as I’m playing good footy and enjoying my footy, the money doesn’t matter.
Being here the last three or four years and we’ve been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you.”

How’d that work out for you Mitch?

@:

smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mitchell-moses-agrees-to-parramatta-deal-and-wants-immediate-release-from-wests-tigers-20170405-gveeom.html

“As long as I’m playing good footy and enjoying my footy, the money doesn’t matter.
Being here the last three or four years and we’ve been at the bottom of the table every year, it takes its toll on you.”

:roll

Great stuff. I’d stop short of believing he’s capable of seeing the irony though. Too arrogant.

@:

Cheers for that article gallagher

@:

Great stuff. I’d stop short of believing he’s capable of seeing the irony though. Too arrogant.

Absolutely spot on

Too caught up in his own self importance

Congratulations Princess, amazing what you can achieve when you are not tanking.

@:

@:

Cheers for that article gallagher

No worries, I was looking to see when his contract was up nd it was the first one. So funny.
He’s off contract at the end of next year, interesting year ahead for him.

Right up there with the worst no7 efforts in years. Parra would offload the pea heart in a flash if they could find a club silly enough to take him on. Be a good fit for Gus at the mountains, they could stroke each other’s……ego

He is the only Lebo-Aussie I know of that does not try his heart out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme