8. Fifita
    9. Cherrington
    10. Woods
    11. Lodge
    12. Lovett
    13. Brown

Addo-Carr isn’t a Wests Tigers junior.

Yeah, thought we got him from the Sharks

Does anybody read previous posts before posting? It’s literally 7 posts earlier on this same page.

Take Addo-Carr for instance, as identified by will. He originally played for Earlwood Saints in the St George region. Then he moved to La Perouse Panthers before signing up to the Souths SG Ball side. After this Cronulla signed him to NYC and Tigers signed him to first grade.

His post was before yours. My bad. 😢

• Didn’t want to make another thread and since this topic is slightly talking about our juniors Thought I’d post this hit by Simon Dwyer on JWH that came onto my twitter feed
    https://twitter.com/NBiffs/status/1037573560619782145?s=19

• @:

Didn’t want to make another thread and since this topic is slightly talking about our juniors Thought I’d post this hit by Simon Dwyer on JWH that came onto my twitter feed

Super bittersweet moment that one.

Arguably one of the all-time great hits, if not the greatest. Clutch moment, minute to go, 1 pt lead, semi final game, levels out a test representative prop at the peak of his game. The other players let him down and we lose. Question mark over whether it should have been a scrum in the first place because Dwyer simply picks up the loose balls and runs off - doesn’t appear to knock it on.

Ended up not being a tragic loss, because we dusted off and beat Raiders next week. If we had beaten Roosters, would have played Penrith - wins were 1 each that season, so unknown result. Then we would have faced Titans, who we were also 1-1 that year (1 pt win at home and 3 pt loss Rd 26 away). Still don’t know if we could have toppled St George… my feeling was that if we’d beaten Roosters, Saints would have beaten Roosters in the qualifier and we’d have met Saints in the GF. Imagine losing 13-12 in the GF to a Jamie Soward field goal? Tragic.

Then 9 months later poor Simon has his career ended.

Recent Topics