Ryan Matterson

Being reported we are just about to sign Matterson on a 2 year deal. Great signing if true.

Hope its true, big bugger as well.

Better than what we have, but not what I would call a game breaker

Good signing in my opinion. Can play a few different positions too.

Good player.

Parramatta Jnr which we seem to do well with…

@:

Better than what we have, but not what I would call a game breaker

But the fact that he IS better than we have can only help.Im guessing it hasnt broken the bank either.

We’ve been in talks with him for a little while - all signs positive at this stage.

Great signing if true! Can cover SR CTR and a half spot if needed. Reminds me of what the roosters already have in Aubusson…
even better he’s a family friend… and we definitely put a good word in 😉

Not sure how I feel about this signing.

Whenever I’ve seen him, he looks like he has no impact.

Looks like his a churchie friends with aloiai and twal

I think he is a great pick up , young , strong player , and he won’t break the bank , plays a good running back row game and in a position we need to strengthen , this type of signing keeps money for a high Quality player we may bring over but has not weakened us , good balance buy

Id pay 50% more for TPJ who can actually influence a game tbh.
Dunno how we’ll ever make the top 4 if other teams pinch our best players and we hire their discards(2 in a week from Easts)…has it really come to that?

@:

Dunno how we’ll ever make the top 4 if other teams pinch our best players and we hire their discards(2 in a week from Easts)…has it really come to that?

Well TPJ would cost more than 50% more and money alone wouldn’t even guarantee him. Newcastle are finding that out now.

@:

Roosters are minor premiers. Its gotta start somewhere.

At least we aren’t taking Parra’s ISP players…

@:

Jeez you’re a hard marker. Sure he’s being let go because they threw the cash at Crichton but let’s not pretend this bloke is a fringe first grader. Can ably play centre, five-eighth or second row and has featured regularly in the last couple of years where the Chooks have finished in the top 2.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.