Ryan Matterson

• Being reported we are just about to sign Matterson on a 2 year deal. Great signing if true.

• Hope its true, big bugger as well.

• Better than what we have, but not what I would call a game breaker

• Good signing in my opinion. Can play a few different positions too.

• Good player.

Parramatta Jnr which we seem to do well with…

• @:

Better than what we have, but not what I would call a game breaker

But the fact that he IS better than we have can only help.Im guessing it hasnt broken the bank either.

• We’ve been in talks with him for a little while - all signs positive at this stage.

• Great signing if true! Can cover SR CTR and a half spot if needed. Reminds me of what the roosters already have in Aubusson…
    even better he’s a family friend… and we definitely put a good word in 😉

• Not sure how I feel about this signing.

Whenever I’ve seen him, he looks like he has no impact.

• Looks like his a churchie friends with aloiai and twal

• I think he is a great pick up , young , strong player , and he won’t break the bank , plays a good running back row game and in a position we need to strengthen , this type of signing keeps money for a high Quality player we may bring over but has not weakened us , good balance buy

• Id pay 50% more for TPJ who can actually influence a game tbh.
    Dunno how we’ll ever make the top 4 if other teams pinch our best players and we hire their discards(2 in a week from Easts)…has it really come to that?

• @:

Id pay 50% more for TPJ who can actually influence a game tbh.
    Dunno how we’ll ever make the top 4 if other teams pinch our best players and we hire their discards(2 in a week from Easts)…has it really come to that?

Well TPJ would cost more than 50% more and money alone wouldn’t even guarantee him. Newcastle are finding that out now.

• @:

Roosters are minor premiers. Its gotta start somewhere.

At least we aren’t taking Parra’s ISP players…

• @:

Jeez you’re a hard marker. Sure he’s being let go because they threw the cash at Crichton but let’s not pretend this bloke is a fringe first grader. Can ably play centre, five-eighth or second row and has featured regularly in the last couple of years where the Chooks have finished in the top 2.

Recent Topics